Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.000 Live Feedback for 8/7/2021

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game on the most recent patch. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

• DEV-Tiggs changed the title to 7.000 Live Feedback for 8/7/2021

Quality-of-life suggestion: When searching our account vault, it's very convenient to display all raw materials by simply typing "ore", "wood", "hide", or even "meat" — to list all materials of that type. However, this is not the case for "stone", as typing this only brings up "limestone". It would be tremendously more efficient and convenient if the word "stone" could be appended to all stone material names, i.e. granite stone, marble stone, travertine stone, etc. I'm guessing this change has already been suggested, so this is just me voicing my support for the idea.

Shadows is fun but, the amount of players free switching factions to the winning side is going to be an issue. Are there any plans to help keep faction populations similar in size and non changeable once in a server? or at least penalties for switching factions well shadows servers are in campaign? 

Why do mobs in the Shadow drop novice gear? Why are there no chests with advanced armor in them? There are plenty of weapon racks and barrels that give advanced weapons, but nothing that gives advanced armor other than the chests that can very rarely be found at outposts. If I'm very lucky, I'll get advanced armor to drop from outpost guards, but they are just as likely to drop novice gear it seems.

Novice gear has no place in this game beyond God's Reach.

The Lack of Ore MLs vs the abundances of stone is mind boggling. The last dregs and this dregs the amount of t7+ ore ML's are soooo few. and when you happen to find them they are 10 miles apart.

Meanwhile there is Slag and Cobblestone EVERYWHERE. i get it as a placeholder or some flavor but having so many Zones/Maps in this dregs and there only being 2 viable places to farm higher Tier nodes is absurd.

Good job on server updates tho the game is much more playable during sieges.  

Not sure if reported before.
I like the shield animation of protection stake but there is small problem with it.
When using minor to increase the size the animation remains at old smaller range border instead at the wider one which is not a big deal but can be a bit confusing.

Seriously, something must be done with this nowhere insta loading map... always stuck at 95%.

You are just walking around any zone (not even close any portal), and suddenly the annoyin loading zone page popups out of nowhere... and your loading gets forever 95% until your char dies or you crash.

For the current dregs, it would be a bit more interesting if the three Temple starting zones were spread to opposite sides of the server. If you're playing without a keep in the outer zones, your group is largely locked out of those outer zones by travel time, once you wipe at a respawn outpost you've taken there. So activity might be a bit more evenly spread.

The Assassin ult cost increase would be fine, but there's too much detection at too much range, far too easily.

An entire class, an entire race, and multiple domain options can straight up cancel the ult.

No other ult in the game gets cancelled this hard

Can you imagine how screwed a druid would be if their ult just got stopped by CC? or if Neckbreaker didn't go off whenever a confessor was around? or if Icecaller couldn't ult whenever a Guinecean was nearby?

That's what it's like playing a stealth class right now.

It's okay in a 1v1, but in anything more than a 1v1, it's not enough because the second you ult, you're going to be popped out of stealth by a ranger or other detector.

Edited by nihilsupernum

Also, I know performance comes first, but if there's any way to have a really basic player model render at long distance, that would really help with scouting. Right now it's hard to tell the opposing force's numbers because they tend to 'pop in' unexpectedly. It's difficult to tell if a group is 75 and not fully rendered, or 25 and all visible. I feel pretty guilty when I give my guild bad information and they all run to their deaths against a vastly superior force that I just couldn't see for technical reasons.

Still getting some invisible enemies. You enter an area and get attacked by a mob that you can't see or retaliate against. All you can do is leave the area.

4 hours ago, nihilsupernum said:

The Assassin ult cost increase would be fine, but there's too much detection at too much range, far too easily.

An entire class, an entire race, and multiple domain options can straight up cancel the ult.

No other ult in the game gets cancelled this hard

Can you imagine how screwed a druid would be if their ult just got stopped by CC? or if Neckbreaker didn't go off whenever a confessor was around? or if Icecaller couldn't ult whenever a Guinecean was nearby?

That's what it's like playing a stealth class right now.

It's okay in a 1v1, but in anything more than a 1v1, it's not enough because the second you ult, you're going to be popped out of stealth by a ranger or other detector.

Stealth is either OP or doesnt do jack poorly made dergs depending if they have anti stealth which is kinda fine tbh i think the assasins Q needs to function more as a combat skill not a well i fked up time to reset kinda deal. 
I would make them something like this Q resets all stealth CD gives you 10 seconds of stealth and restores some pips so u throw ur stealth burst on then Q and open up again on them.

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Been slowly working may way through making parcels.

Just made homested parcel and would like to recommend some plant props like wheat fields and things to go in the dirt that look like there suppose to be farming plots, im assuming you might eventually allow for some farming to be done to get resources in the future for cooking however some prop plants atm would go a long way to make it a nice little parcel. 
The parcel isnt to expensive either to get into trading since it has tokens for cottage which should allow for a vendor aswell which is nice for players. I would maybe lower the resource amount slightly on the earlier parcels however just to help get people in the door you can shift the cost if you want to bigger parcels to even it out if you wish.
I also feel cottages fall under this too they seem a little pricy to get foot into door and i feel the cottage price should be halfed however shift the cost into the later building instead if you want to keep the cost the same.

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Feedback for dodge mechanic

-Atm dodge feels more like a mobility skill rather than a dodge skill since 99% of the time you can dodge and you still get hit by an attack for full dmg. Ive even had a wood elf dodge out of an champion neckbreaker as he jumped into the air only to die because he got hit by it still 20m away at the end of the dodge (Seems like skill checks if it hits when the ksill is pressed not when animation lands and numbers are delayed to landing) but thats another topic.

- My suggestion for dodge is to give all dodges grant a buff that increases your Personal dmg modifier by 50% for 1 second duration (this should be easy too do just make dodge roll grant a 1second buff for 50% PDM/Cap) and this would simulate taking a glancing blow instead of the whole hit (Could increase this to 80% or what ever number you wish), further more you can a couple minor discipline possibility here aswell. 1st disc passive that increases the duration from 1 second to 2 seconds for the buff and 2nd increases the amount of PDM you get when you dodge could boost you up to 100% if you wish or just like 30% bonus.

But overall i think this change would help make dodges feel a little more dodgy instead of a very minor movement ability aswell as making using them more strategic rather than i need to close gap so i dodge.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Suggestion for leveling progression/XP modifiers

You should make XP gain get modified based on world ring

So gods reach is it normal 50xp for basic mobs
Infected is double Skypoint XP so 100XP for normal mobs
and dregs is triple skypoint so 150xo for normal mobs

This should also help motivate people to shift away from skypoint to level and have mobs camps in infected and dregs even more desirable to level at

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA