Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Report of verbal abuse

Frankenwulf

Ive got multiple screenshots from a person named <Deleted name> in faction chat. I would like to post the screenshots, but I dont see how I can do that on here. He had a hissy fit that people were selling tribal gear on vendors in the shadow campaign. A couple of us said it's not a big deal and part of the game. He then escalated the conversation into verbally harassing/abusing me and another guy. 

Edited by Frankenwulf

5 minutes ago, Frankenwulf said:

Ive got multiple screenshots from a person named ####### in faction chat. I would like to post the screenshots, but I dont see how I can do that on here. He had a hissy fit that people were selling tribal gear on vendors in the shadow campaign. A couple of us said it's not a big deal and part of the game. He then escalated the conversation into verbally harassing/abusing me and another guy. 

Send a private message to ace-tiggs. It would be best not to post names or screenshots in the public forums. Go here and click message button at top of profile page.

ACE-Tiggs - Crowfall Community

Edited by mystafyi

10 minutes ago, Frankenwulf said:

Thanks, ill send them a message. 

btw, if you want to post images, bottom right of the reply window has a white box to click on to insert image into post. its white on white background so easy to miss. 

Ty, sent in the screenshots and information. Hopefully this person gets some kind of warning or strike. I dont mind poorly made dergs talk, but when they start making it personal and talk about family members etc... I have a problem with that. 

If only there was some in game function you could go to, that just made  it so you wouldn’t  have to see that person chat anymore. Instead of running to mommy to scold them. First time on the net? Block and move on.

Artboardweps.png

9 hours ago, weaponsx said:

If only there was some in game function you could go to, that just made  it so you wouldn’t  have to see that person chat anymore. Instead of running to mommy to scold them. First time on the net? Block and move on.

Nobody should be forced to listen to or see verbal abuse directed at them and I did not know of any ignore function in the game. And no, ive been on the net since the 90s. Nothing new to the internet, just a newer generation of dicks.