Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Arbiter Cleric question for the devs

mandalore

@thomasblair@Rhea@jtoddcoleman@Tyrant

Got a question.  The capstone (which is fine for purposes of this discussion) and then the last talent before domain for every healer tree gives healing stats for every healing spec class besides Arbiter.

1.  Crusader Cleric gets gets 400 Support Power/300 mana and then Celestial Authority gives Dmg Holy Cap 10%, Dmg Holy 10%, Final Mit Cap 15% and then Crit Healing chance and crit healing amount 5%.

2.  Inquisitor Confessor gets 400 Support Power/300 mana and then Salvation gives Fire damage cap 10%, fire dmg 10%, 5% crit chance and then Crit healing chance and crit healing amount 5%

3.  Earthkeeper Druid gets 400 Support Power/5% Crit healing chance and then Loved by the Sun gives Dmg nature cap 10% and dmg nature 10% final mit cap 10% and then Healing Cap 10%, PHM 5%, healing bonus 15% and then Crit healing amount 5%.

4.  Paladin Templar gets Health 400/Support Power 400, plate decay 15% and then Virtuous Light gives Control defense 30%, damage fire 20% damage fire cap 10%, slashing dmg 5%, slashing dmg cap 5%, final mit cap 25% and crit healing chance 3% and crit healing amount 5%.

5.  Ice Caller Frostweaver gets 400 Support Power/300mana/1 Ice storage cap and then Tranquility gives dmg ice cap 10%, dmg ice 10%, final mit cap 10%, Ice storage cap 1, critical dmg 5% amd then crit healing chance 10%, crit healing amount 5% and healing amount 3%.

6.  Archdruid gets 1500 health/200 Support Power/Basic Attack dmg 10%/Attack Power 100 and then heart of the Wild gives Nature Dmg 10%, Nature dmg cap 10%, Electric dmg cap 10%, Electric dmg 10%, Crit damage 5%, final mit cap 10%, PDM 6% and PHM 5%. 

7.  Arbiter Cleric gets 300 mana/250 support power/250 health/10 % control defense and then interdiction gives Fire dmg 5%, fire cap 5%, holy dmg 5%, holy dmg cap 5% and final mit cap 15%. 

This is the exact same as it was when were were a dmg/healer/cc hybrid but this was changed sometime last year.  We are now designated as healer on our talents but are missing healer stats on our last talent that every other healer has.  Was this intentional?  If so can we get some context as to why?  Why give dmg caps for types we cannot possibly cap.  This is a talent point we are required to take to get a domain and is the only healer end talent that offers zero useful stats. 

Edited by mandalore
40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Averages HPS, done on test with 2k support power, 44 Healing% for everything but EK (which had 50%)
EK 4480
Icecaller 3591
Paladin 3446
Crusader 3176 (parser didn't count Barriers given so factoring those would make it higher and would vary based off barrier bonus of target)
Inquis 3171
Arbiter 2947

Edited by mandalore

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

1 hour ago, Jah said:

The Interdiction talent does seem particularly useless. Is it possible for an Arbiter to even take advantage of the dmg cap and final mitigation cap bonuses?

Perhaps this talent was overlooked when the Arbiter was redesigned?

It does look like the "capstone" (interdiction) was overlooked when making arbiter more of a heal spec.

I've logged a lot of hours on the cleric, and main an Arbiter. It's raw healing is on the low side and could use a better capstone set of stats. My guess was this is an oversight. I'd like to see how a Pally is outhealing a Sader, in a normal circumstance.

7 hours ago, nerion said:

I've logged a lot of hours on the cleric, and main an Arbiter. It's raw healing is on the low side and could use a better capstone set of stats. My guess was this is an oversight. I'd like to see how a Pally is outhealing a Sader, in a normal circumstance.

Parser didn’t count barriers as healing done.

wiDfyPp.png

There’s another addition to my quest for understanding Arbiter design.  Thanks to Nerion from UDL for this.  

The talent Arbiter gives you a aoe heal every two seconds whenever you are damaged.  This heal scales with Support Power and PHM but does not benefit from Healing Bonus.  Again is this intentional?  I’m a healer, if I’m reading the tool tip correctly, so I’d assume that my healing bonus would have an impact on all my healing spells since it’s a very important stat for me. 

Edited by mandalore

wiDfyPp.png

10 hours ago, BehindYou said:

Seen Arbiters top healing charts and offer a great support hybrid platform. Having issues with it sounds like a learn to play issue.

Top meters eh?  Show some logs. 

wiDfyPp.png