Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.000 Live Bug Reports for 8/9/2021

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Bell Tower in Mithias Keep on Amersyn is completely gone post-update, went from rank 3 to foundation inexplicably. Servers haven't even been up an hour, nothing else missing, can't have been tunnelers. Still investigating.

12 minutes ago, Euseka said:

Accessing my account vault via a chest at a respawn outpost in Sky Point (EU) is telling me my bank is in overflow XXX/200 instead of having 400 capacity. 

edit: not limited to world banks, same in the Earth Temple.. pretty annoying stuff !!

Your VIP ran out. It's been a month since launch. Without VIP your bank is limited to 200 slots.

IhhQKY6.gif

The Force Wave skill from the Force Mage Discipline does not apply a slow as it should.  Tool tip says it knocks back enemies, SLOWS them, and applies an Elemental break for 15 seconds.

Given the high Assassin Meta - this is the only skill casters really have to make distance if we survive their opener.  Without having the slow working - impossible to make that distance.

Debuffs from ennemy mobs stay after their death but they don't appear in the buff / debuff list. At least for faerie fire which prevents any stealth but you don't know how much time is left on it.

There is a parcel just to the east of the large keep in Teelow on the Shadow West server, Brandonea, that has multiple spots in which the character is blocked where it shouldn't be. The character model just bounces backwards rapidly. 

The parcel in question has a waterfall and small streams on it. 

It requires backing up and walking around. I've been stopped inexplicably several times while traversing this parcel on a mount. 

2 hours ago, arkh said:

Debuffs from ennemy mobs stay after their death but they don't appear in the buff / debuff list. At least for faerie fire which prevents any stealth but you don't know how much time is left on it.

After more test, it's in fact linked to looting and not the mob's death.

Video example.

chaos orb and buildings is broken now. You cant cast them through an opening reliable in different portions of a keep. The circle disappears in for some people and is seen for others. 

Bug abuse

Some players abuse of the faction switch in God's Reach or in the Shadow campaign, they join open guilds to switch factions and kill a member of their precedent faction they encountered while farming.

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile

This only happens on my Guinecean. I cannot buy a crafting or harvesting discipline because no matter where I position myself it only targets the Major or Minor vendors. I have to buy discs on another character and bank. Not an issue in GR but it is in Dregs if I only bring in this character and want to use those vendors.

1 hour ago, Vok said:

This only happens on my Guinecean. I cannot buy a crafting or harvesting discipline because no matter where I position myself it only targets the Major or Minor vendors. I have to buy discs on another character and bank. Not an issue in GR but it is in Dregs if I only bring in this character and want to use those vendors.

I had a friend experience it as well, though things seem to fix themselves after he talked to the vendor with the quest about vessels in gods reach.