Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.000 Live Bug Reports for 8/12/2021

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

When the servers last went down for maintenance I was mid craft and ended up losing all of the materials I was working with as well as the finished product. I tried contacting support but they mentioned that I couldn't get anything restored. They mentioned that I should file a bug report here as well.

Reproduction steps:
1) Start craft
2) Be on experimentation menu
3) Server goes down/client crash/etc

Expected outcome:
One of:
Materials are refunded

Random selections made and crafted

On next game startup, able to access the craft mid process (Maybe first time entering the crafting table that it was being done on)

Dregs, there are Elite  and Captain+ mobs dropping Cloth and Novice instead of Advanced armour and weapons. Notable are the level 30 Satyrs mobs in the north eastern camp on the Muftaru map.

Bell Tower in Mithias Keep on Amersyn is completely gone post-update, went from rank 3 to foundation again. This is the second occurrence of this; please prioritize this as it is incredibly detrimental to the success of a faction in the Shadow campaigns if they can't gain conquest points after sinking days worth of work and resources into the building intended for specifically that purpose. By the end of the campaign we'll have lost about 2,100 points from conquest due to this bug, not to mention all of the resources and gold.

EDIT: Additionally it seems the keep itself went down almost 2 whole levels; I can't begin to express how incredibly frustrating this is.

Edited by Groggeth
Further issues discovered

For 12 days now since the last campaign started, there are invisible walls blocking all the tower outposts. Half the outposts are tower outposts. It's the first thing players notice trying out your game, and it's probably worth the 5 minutes opening Unity to fix.

2 hours ago, Groggeth said:

Bell Tower in Mithias Keep on Amersyn is completely gone post-update, went from rank 3 to foundation again. This is the second occurrence of this; please prioritize this as it is incredibly detrimental to the success of a faction in the Shadow campaigns if they can't gain conquest points after sinking days worth of work and resources into the building intended for specifically that purpose. By the end of the campaign we'll have lost about 2,100 points from conquest due to this bug, not to mention all of the resources and gold.

EDIT: Additionally it seems the keep itself went down almost 2 whole levels; I can't begin to express how incredibly frustrating this is.

The amount of time and resource that were put into our keeps, to then just disappear, is underwhelming. We're less concerned about the "rewards" at the end since those don't matter that much, but rather the time and effort we invested to enjoy the game mechanics. We opened several support tickets to work together with the devs on this issue, but last time all we got was a, oops sorry, can't restore keep structure in mid-campaign. The support response has been lackluster and disappointing. For the record, we dumped 680 boulders, 452 ingots, 900 timber, and 14,000 gold and some time to get the belltower to Rank 3.

This frustration compounds with a previous event, when devs wiped our progress on Gods Reach (this is prior to Shadow announcement) by deleting an entire active server with upgrades on a whim, without notice.

At this point, I'm not sure if I can confidently recommend Gods Reach or Shadow as a viable gamemode for anyone. Wiping our progress mid-campaign multiple times, along with faction switching and dregs tourist make this endeavor a fool's errand at best,

P.S. Our keep also lost a whole level two levels.

Edited by Bearsy

Playing a Radical Cleric, with throwing hammer and spirit whip.
Spirit whip applies all damage to single target, and each portion of damage counts as an auto attack as it will reset the cooldown of searing light from the Radical talent.

3 minutes ago, PhantomHydra said:

Spirit Whip on ranger applies all damage to a single target, whether the target is clumped up with others or entirely alone.

came here to say this, it seems the patch on 8/2 did not fix it as stated (and may have broken it for other classes?)

Eternal Kingdoms, certain Vendor Stalls cannot be picked up by a user. For example, the Necromancy or Ranged themed stalls. This is found in Port Royal Traders eternal kingdom, owned by AFKacy.

This Spirit Whip thing, among others...

ACE, it bothers me that you aren't willing to quickly no-op broken abilities/code until you can roll out a proper fix. It does more damage to the game leaving these sorts of things in, than disabling them temporarily, until you have the time to roll out a well-tested fix.

you still have invisible boss mobs that show up. Currently there is one in in Dregs TreyPylon T17. It seems to be an aracoix assassin that is invisible. Based on how hard it hits, most likely a king. Additionally, if you look at your combat log, you do not see any mob name, just a lot of damage from the skills he is using. 

Edited by Spawl

The leaderboard numbers seem very random and to change without reason. I can go from a kda of 56 4 129 to a bit later being listed at 4 92 216. This please look into why this is happening and fix for the next fvf.

There appears to be some felt lag introduced if you are watching your combat log. If you hit F10 and show the server delay and fps you notice an average drop of 20 fps in combat when the combat log is open compared to when any other chat tab is open. You can test this when fighting mobs in most zones and it does appear to be more prevalent when you fight more targets at one time, so the type of character matters. Try this on a warden and pull 20 mobs and you should see a decrease.