Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

EK Functionality

Beargrim

EKs are an awesome idea. They just do not play out in the playerbase in an interesting way right now.

• EKs need to be able to be spun up by any player who wishes to enter, then they may shut down whenever no one is there. Why would I invest in developing my EK or adding a vendor when no one can enter without me visiting the place every 3 hours?
  • Every EK should allow one single free vendor slot without a house requirement.

"Visit my EK," can then become something every player can say about things they have for sale. When this happens, players will truly have a desire to spice up the appearance and layout of their EK.

That being said, EK vendors need a global item search function, and the material cost to craft your own EK objects needs to be set to a realistic level. The hundreds of hours required to craft a parcel and a house (to allow a vendor) VS purchasing them from the store is a bit... off putting for the majority of gamers in general.

4 hours ago, Beargrim said:

without me visiting the place every 3 hours

That VIP feature is working for you? Seems like mine stays for an hour at most. 😕

10 minutes ago, BucDen said:

That VIP feature is working for you? Seems like mine stays for an hour at most. 😕

i beleive the timer refreshes every time someone enters it aswell

Veeshan Midst of UXA