Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do you increase Holy Damage?

Xaero

With various crafting methods you can increase nearly every other damage type.  However, I don't see how you can increase Holy damage?  It is considered something else?  Like Nature damage?  Just trying to find a way to increase the damage of Damnation from the Spiritual Presence power without sacrificing heals on an Arbiter.  

Side note: What damage is Thornshield?

Damage types that can be buffed: Fire, Ice, Nature, Electric, Bleed, Poison, Disease, Crush, Pierce, Slash

9 hours ago, Xaero said:

With various crafting methods you can increase nearly every other damage type.  However, I don't see how you can increase Holy damage?  It is considered something else?  Like Nature damage?  Just trying to find a way to increase the damage of Damnation from the Spiritual Presence power without sacrificing heals on an Arbiter.  

Damage types that can be buffed: Fire, Ice, Nature, Electric, Bleed, Poison, Disease, Crush, Pierce, Slash

You can't.  Holy damage is unmitigated so it's supposed to be hard to get. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

10 hours ago, Xaero said:

10 hours ago, veeshan said:

there some disaplines give +holy dmg when u upgrade them. you can see what stats they give in crowapedia

^ That but also there is also an aura that increases fire / holy damage.

But holy is difficult to really get big bonuses on because it's unmitigated damage so boosts to it are limited.

I'm pretty sure there is no way to boost it with your class without majors involved. I believe Templar can increase theirs by boosting their weapon damage.