Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Harvesting Locations

Unr3al77

I have noticed that specific harvesting nodes spawn in the same location, such as Iron ore spawns at V16 in arborium, any other places iron spawns or a link with a complete list of harvesting locations by chance

Locations change every time there is a map change. For any maps in GR (which is Arborium), you just need to go scout. Finding a good location to harvest is half the fun :(

I have a route for all my different harvesters that I run.  Each route is different (ore, stone, wood, skinning), based on where I found the best stuff.  As noted above, just jump on your mount and scout around for the best locations for whatever you're harvesting at the time and come up with the quickest, most efficient route.  Typically, I'll harvest for one thing (i.e.-stone) for the length of time of 2 Dine buffs (just over an hour).  Then I return to base and do something else, either on that character or an alt.

Iron ore seems to be the hardest of the ores to find.  I've got 2 locations I run back and forth to, but would love to find a third location nearby to round it out.  My Miner is also my Armorsmith, and pretty much EVERY recipe requires iron!