Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.000 Live Bug Reports for 8/16/2021

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

I just found an invisible Badlands Chest. I was walking in the open and suddenly "Press F to Open" appeared, when I did, I got to loot a Bandlands Chest. I did not have screen recording on, but the coordinates are approximately XYZ: 3428, -5, 2683 in Polynices, b22.

Going from Montestadt to Stryfe in Australian shadows caused me to be disconnected to the lobby.  Every tie I try to log back into the world I get kicked back to the lobby.

Zones names are probably misspelled. 

Edited by HagzRampage

1 hour ago, HagzRampage said:

Going from Montestadt to Stryfe in Australian shadows caused me to be disconnected to the lobby.  Every tie I try to log back into the world I get kicked back to the lobby.

Same issue here on the Faction vs Faction server

The Force Wave skill from the Force Mage Discipline does not apply a slow as it should.  Tool tip says it knocks back enemies, SLOWS them, and applies an Elemental break for 15 seconds.

Given the high Assassin Meta - this is the only skill casters really have to make distance if we survive their opener.  Without having the slow working - impossible to make that distance.

Terrain Bugs

• Players are able to go inside rocks (mesh) and hide resulting perception spells even being blocked from line of sight (https://i.imgur.com/Nn45S01.png). Not sure why the prefabs arent' all collidable (i mean...?????)
  • Players able to capture a specific point while being inside the terrain (after killing NPC's) (I won't name specifics here as it will just create a feeding frenzy). Suffice to say check proximity to flags and rock(s) to ensure they dont' overlap.
  • Players are able to jump onto small tree tops (https://i.imgur.com/NjTHvVX.png)

Guild Alliance Modal

• When going in/out of the Guild Alliance Modal you are at times blocked from mouse move of the player and keyboard input. It would appear the boolean being set when the Modal is open isn't toggling correctly there fore release of mouse capture doesn't go back to third person controller.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man

Everytime a map crashes, it blocks the whole account, if you are on this map in that moment. The client trys to relogg the "activ" Char, but since the map is down, it fails to unload the zone and the game closes. When anyone else trys to zone into the same zone after the crash the person lands in the char selection able to chose another char/server.

I now have it two times in a Row. Yesterday EU GR Solarium, today AUS GR Solarium. So now i am blocked from gaming, until the support solves this issue again. (Ticket via Email was written)

The function to relogg after a disconnect is nice, if it works properly. But there needs to be a safety net, so you land in the char selection after it fails to connect to a zone.

3 hours ago, KyriaThor said:

Everytime a map crashes, it blocks the whole account, if you are on this map in that moment. The client trys to relogg the "activ" Char, but since the map is down, it fails to unload the zone and the game closes. When anyone else trys to zone into the same zone after the crash the person lands in the char selection able to chose another char/server.

I now have it two times in a Row. Yesterday EU GR Solarium, today AUS GR Solarium. So now i am blocked from gaming, until the support solves this issue again. (Ticket via Email was written)

The function to relogg after a disconnect is nice, if it works properly. But there needs to be a safety net, so you land in the char selection after it fails to connect to a zone.

This is currently happening to me.  Again.

Looks like lots of people have a permanent desktop crash when trying to enter some EKs, mostly happening with big ones like Aerynth.
For me it started with occasional crashes and since 18 hours it reliably crashes with "connection lost" and a "submit bug" box while "loading terrain" before the numbers appear.

1 hour ago, Batou said:

This is currently happening to me.  Again.

same for me.

also, the launcher gave me an option to repair the install, but now it is saying

"operating system error

access denied

failed to access remote metafile

Write operation"

support has been emailed the details/logs

Edited by Vekesh

I'm spending more time trying to log into the game than playing it.

Servers all say light pop for me, but when I try to log in its tells me I'm first in queue and crashes OR just crashes.

Then when I try and relog, it doesn't take me to the world select gateway, rather it takes me to a zone load in screen, does nothing, then crashes and reports a critical error.

Would love to play - just can't:(

18 hours ago, HagzRampage said:

This is my problem exactly.

Seems better on US West - but once you crash you can't get back to the world select page to even select there.

Could some of the shields be adjusted so they are not floating behind our Crows?  ...or is this for a cloak to fit there (which I want but cant find)?  This is human skin shield on human cleric.  Really looks odd.

Capture.JPG

Can't get signed into my main character in EU Dregs, think I signed out in the Sun Temple last I recall. Signing into the character just kicks me back to the lobby again. Same error message as those above.

There's at least 6 people in our guild alone that have been impacted by this bug today and it's interrupting our ability to work as a team going so far as to stop people from even being able to sign in for most of the day.