Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Petition for a lively and thriving EU Dregs server

Belantis

Hello fellow Crows,

I'm in favor of a successful EU Dregs server. The EU has 449 million inhabitants, this is a huge potential and Crowfall needs to be promoted more in our part of the world. For me playing on a unified US-EU Dregs server isn't a solution as the timezones will always be a problem. Maybe we need a european distributor for Crowfall, Maybe ACE needs to start marketing The game properly!! This is why I decided to start this petition, also for the silent minority of EU players.  So if you're in favor let your voice be heard! What can we as players do to make a thriving EU Dregs server happen? What can we expect from ACE?

@Tiggs 🙂

Yes @McTan I did read the update! Sure we can experiment with a mega US-EU server but my assessment is that a separate EU Dregs server is better on the long run. I also pointed out other issues like the fact that ACE needs to acknowledge the fact that a big portion of its players are from the EU. We need a EU distributor asap!

The main problem I see with a single dregs is that EU guilds will get shafted in Conquest because the NA Time Zone sieges are at 3-5 AM  while EU TZ sieges are in NA midday so NA can leach Forts and participate in EU sieges.

NA Alliances are big while EU is running around with 20-40 people guilds/alliances - that will also most likely force EU to coagulate into 1-2 alliances just to 'survive' leading further to:
- probably no internal EU conflict.
- All the small EU guilds will be forced to merge into bigger guilds if they want to 'play' the endgame because there won't be Alliance slots for 3-10 man guilds.

It's not the end of the world I just want to make as many people as possible aware so they know what's coming - at least in my understanding of dynamics.

/salute

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS
Recruitment Post - Guild Recruiting and Management - #warstory
Visit us at www.kdsguild.ro

They also need to reduce guild sizes so mega guilds/alliances can't meta game the siege windows.

Enforce compliance with removal from dregs for the entire campaign.

1 hour ago, Prometeu said:

The main problem I see with a single dregs is that EU guilds will get shafted in Conquest because the NA Time Zone sieges are at 3-5 AM  while EU TZ sieges are in NA midday so NA can leach Forts and participate in EU sieges.

Ok by that logic EU can participate in AU sieges as they will be midday.

On 8/17/2021 at 2:04 PM, Belantis said:

Yes @McTan I did read the update! Sure we can experiment with a mega US-EU server but my assessment is that a separate EU Dregs server is better on the long run. I also pointed out other issues like the fact that ACE needs to acknowledge the fact that a big portion of its players are from the EU. We need a EU distributor asap!

ACE is the EU distributor.

Global dregs with regional zones is literally the most competitive format they could have possibly come up with as it allows all players, at all times of day to find windows they can actually do, have meaningful impact on scoreboard positions 24 hours a day, and schedule activity around when their own forces are at their strongest rather than simply handing campaigns to whoever happens to be strongest during a 2 hour window on a set schedule.

Wanting to dodge W is not the same thing as having a better game. Having to figure out how to actually beat W and having reasonable tools to do it is having a better game.

Edited by PopeUrban

LMAO my website is broken please click this to apply to Flames of Exile (maybe, if that's not busted too)

On 5/11/2015 at 1:48 PM, CAWCAWCAW said:

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"