Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.000 Live Feedback for 8/17/2021

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game on the most recent patch. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

I'm really struggling to find Hellcats or something that drops flexible hides as an Earth. Solarium seems to be the only place that has them. At least when I ask, that's where I'm told to go. Please review and balance the cat spawn.

Leveling

1. Respecs should be free or greatly reduced gold cost under level 30. Maybe even free until you have applied your first vessel.

2. Should be able to sacrifice all quality of items for xp. Should never be 0 xp, just reduce the value if vessel quality is higher than item being sacrificed quality.

3. If the requirement to enter a campaign is 30 now, up the VIP tome and pedestal to 30 as well.

Crafting

1. Quantity slider should actually be a slider or let me type in what I want.

2. Quantity slider should remember my last value.

3. Quantity slider should let me right click a stack of mats and auto set to the correct amount.

4. When crafting the same item back to back, save the pip placement so I don't have to choose pips again.

5. The icons for crafted items should be different than wartribe items. I would like to know at a glance if an item I am looking at on a vendor or in my bank is crafted or a wartribe drop.

6. If crafting 1 potion is 1 chance to proc a disc, crafting 20 potions using the slider should be 20 chances to proc a disc.

7. Hilts and all equivalent components can only have crit dmg by default. Can we replace this with “all stats”.

8. Intermediate and advanced harvesting tools are both called ‘runestone hammer’.

9. Should be able to proc discs from factory copies. It takes more mats to make a factory copy than it does to make an individual item. The work has already been done (harvesting the materials). 

10. Assembly enchants are almost useless. There is no choice to be made between exp cap and assembly cap.

VIP

1. Potion duration should also be increased by VIP so that it matches food buffs.

2. Let us 'consume' VIP on our accounts to get the crowns instantly. Make it so that 'consumed' VIP can not be transferred. 

Storage

1. Craftable chests and the chests in keeps/castles should have more permissions. They should have toggles for view, deposit, and withdrawal based on guild rank or vassal/noble.

2. Dregs banks need the same sort functions that our vaults have.

3. All chests need to auto stack items when they are right clicked into the chest.

4. Need the ability to split stacks from chests.

5. Purchases should not count towards your bank space, or you need a way to let us send them back to the inbox. Hitting redeem all and being stuck with hundreds of items you are not yet ready to use feels bad.

6. I can’t add stackable items to my bank if it is full, even if there is space in the partial stack for the item.

7. Ability to sort by rarity in the vault.

8. Can we get a guild vault?

9. Increase stack size of most things that can stack. Do we even need small stack sizes? Can everything just stack to 99999 like gold?

EK

1. Remove the logout timer when in a temple or EK.

2. Ability to remove discs in temples or EK.

3. Ability to permanently remove knotwood, slag, cobblestone in EKs. Maybe a toggle that stops them from respawning. This would be great for customizing EKs. Knocking down ugly trees in front of your vendor or clearing a path through the forest parcel.

4. Need ability to toggle ‘build mode’ on and off in EK.

5. Let us put the EK vendors (the NPCs that sell food mats, weapon molds, etc)  in buildings.

6. Let us move or remove the buildings on the EK hero statue parcel if we want.

7. Normalize primary and secondary interact for all interactable assets. Often they are flipped from one to the other.

MISC

1. Stop spawning starter weapons every time I swap worlds.

2. Tapping W should stop auto run.

3. Characters should be ported back to their bind point after being logged out for x amount of minutes. Parking multiple alts all over the map or in a siege zone to try and surprise zone cap should not be meta.

4. Allow permissions to be given to vendors so multiple people can manage them.

Harvesting

1. Amber spiders and sands of time take up a gem/mineral drop. Can they just be moved to the final break stage?

2. Give us dedicated keybinds for harvesting powers.

3. I really dislike the 5 pip harvesting widget. I would like a way to chose any of the 5 powers with out needing the exact amount of pips. If I have 5 pips but want to use the 3 pip power, I should be able to spend 3 pips and do just that.

4. Harvesting enchants seem a bit too difficult to obtain and only 2 of the 4 are any good.

UI

1. Scalable, if not moveable UI elements. At least an option to make the guild crests larger/smaller for enemy/friendly.

2. Need a less intrusive ‘zone is full’ screen’ if we are going to have it stuck on our screen while in a pvp zone.

3. Items Collected widget: Needs to be faster, have an option to disable, or group up like items.

4. There is a very thin, difficult to see blue outline around your active window. It should be more prominent.

Edited by Yoink

aeei5jG.png