Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.000 Live Bug Reports for 8/20/2021

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

The buff "Guiding Light Aura" says it increases the maximum Bonus Damage: Fire and Holy by 10%; it actually increases your Bonus Damage: Fire and Holy by 10% (as opposed to increasing the cap).

Personally I prefer the actual effect to the stated effect, but if the tooltip could be corrected, that's be great. Or perhaps the buff effect corrected to be the intended effect (increasing cap, but not effect). But either way, tooltip does not match the character sheet when applied.

Thanks for all you do!

Hello!

The Vendor Bug where it kicks the Vendor out of a Keep Slot is still ongoing per my previous post found here. https://community.crowfall.com/topic/33058-7000-live-bug-reports-for-8172021/?do=findComment&comment=517662

The slots are also still being removed there is now just one slot remaining as of this morning 9:00AM PST

db286c7200cf7ba460458f66d02d79fb.jpg

There is also a new bug now where the stacks of items (in this case Sandwiches) will not stack into other stacks of the same item. Here is a Clip of this. EDIT: I have tried to stack the sandwiches in the bank and out. Have taken them in and out of the bank. I have also tried splitting the stack which will not stack and the stack which does stack. None of these options work to get all  of them to stack again.c2f4771de23af5cf80b4fa6d812840f8.gif

Best reards,

Nerotist

Edited by Nerotist

Some examples of player models not showing up during siege. They're just completely invisible with only spell effects showing.

It is near-impossible to make good combat decisions when you can't even see the enemy until they're almost already in range of you. By that point, it's too late. Frequently during siege, I'll see players just disappear and reappear even when they should be close enough to see.

My game client knows they're there because there's that weird spinning bug. Ideally, that bug would be fixed, but the player models would actually draw at long range so that we can scout effectively.

Edited by nihilsupernum