Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.000 Live Feedback for 8/20/2021 V2

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game on the most recent patch. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

* The Assassin ultimate still is the worst ultimate in the game, when do you finally fix the flaws introduced by the 7.0 changes ? It's quite a long while now..
* The maps only show "light" which is not enough to judge if you'll be completely alone in a map or if you can find a few players, you hide the player count to avoid bad press but in the end you make the few players suffer more than they need (though this might change if you merge the servers all into one campaign).
* Most EK crashes seem to have gone away with the previous patch. also loading times seem to be be that bad anymore.

i understand blackguards being over tuned so taking a charge for ult from them makes sense but as a cutthroat i feel like it should be a standard cutthroat attribute to have the 2 charges since most of the damage buffs come from the few seconds after leaving stealth.  If you don't nerf BG at least give us cutthroats our second Ult charge back. plleeaassse tiggs  ❤️ 

26 minutes ago, LucidAbstract said:

i understand blackguards being over tuned so taking a charge for ult from them makes sense but as a cutthroat i feel like it should be a standard cutthroat attribute to have the 2 charges since most of the damage buffs come from the few seconds after leaving stealth.  If you don't nerf BG at least give us cutthroats our second Ult charge back. plleeaassse tiggs  ❤️ 

Given the expose from stealth only cutthroats need the 2 charges.
If the expose can somehow be done from melee, then 1 charge would work (still that ruins the Sin quite badly) but the 1 charge would need a serious buff.
It would need to protect properly like true stealth (invisibile for ranges and npcs) and a movement speed buf.

Binding to statues in temples needs to be made "sticky" like it is for statues in keeps. My guild's patron god is of Earth, so when I bind to the statue in the Moon or Sun temple it's reset to Earth every time the server is taken down for maintenance or a patch.

Edited by moneda

Hi, I'm moneda.

Couple things here:

• This is another case of "Dodge doesn't dodge". I have pretty good reflexes. My opponent catches me off guard here from outside my FoV and I start disengaging before the first fireball even hits me, but it doesn't matter. All the damage catches up even though I get ~60m away as fast as I can. I'm still going to be down to half health once the DoT finishes ticking.
  • Then, my opponent catching up to his attack range for just a second is enough to take almost the entire rest of my health bar.
  • His attack range is basically his nameplate draw distance. How is it fair if someone can start attacking me almost before I can even see them and register who they are?

I'm not opposed to glass cannons. I'm not opposed to classes being able to do that kind of damage, but in that case, I want to be able to use my reflexes to negate that damage. That's what an action-style combat sytem promises, and that's a thing Crowfall is not delivering right now. It may as well be tab-target for all the good movement + dodging does. 

Iframes please :)

4 hours ago, nihilsupernum said:

It may as well be tab-target for all the good movement + dodging does. 

Having hit boxes so large you can hit targets while facing 90 degrees offset to them sure doesnt help either. 

Just a thought for knights particularly sentinel, You should make knights ulti classed as a shield attack, it already does crushing dmg no matter the weapon type your using and this would then give sentinels a slight buff for the pursuit which makes there next shield attack stun which with the exception of shield bash (Which isnt taken alot of the time) all there shield attacks already do a CC of some kind so have ulti classes as a shield attack it allows the sentinel to pursuit into a fight then Q for an aoe stun which would be a nice little combo and lets face it out of all the ultis in the game right now knights are by far the weakest of them all. It basicly a neck breaker that does pratically no dmg and no bonuses to it like the knocks down that champions get on there ulti if they go barbarian i beleive it was or what not.

Either way knights definetly need a buff especially in regards to there ulti

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Arch druids 

The most fun I have had playing a class, it requires a lot of resource management and planning giving it a very high skill ceiling, but the reward for that is very little.  The class provides a little bit of everything but people view that as amounting to nothing

Problems

• require a significant amount of setup to do damage
  • global cool-down on switching trays, must switch trays more than any other class, results in lots of lost commands
  • getting cc'ed in the wrong bar results in a very fast death
  • barkskin is not a unique barrier
  • No mobility
  • bad positioning results in no damage, abundance of ground targeted abilities.
  • ghost army bugs out on certain terrain and world objects
  • ironwood body required in current environment
  • long cool-downs on so many important skills, miss click/bad timing/enemy moves, damage is low compared to cool-down of abilities
  • requires many stats - requires many abilities- bloat/conflicts in talent tree for arch druids
  • orbs , so many issues, not
  • key abilities lock you down and/or have huge animation ( pair this with constantly switching trays = *sadface* )

Suggestions

• Bake electrogenesis into gaeas-growth talent
  • adjust archdruid talent - blight - converts heal orbs into exploding orbs that deal damage to nearby enemies healing you for x%damage done
  • remove damage electricity from heart of the wild and increase nature damage dealt
  • remove grasping roots from archdruid talent replace with shroud of darkness - getting hit has a %chance to spawn coalesce nature orb, wicked winds applies black mantle
  • convert leeching seed to nature damage
  • staves do nature damage instead of electricity

Edited by eaos