Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.000 Live Bug Reports for 8/20/20213

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

I'm unable to load into the free city Caiman in US East Dregs campaign. It initiates a load-screen that ends up failing and taking me back to the character select screen. Have attempted to load in about 5 times and have had the same result each time.

Unable to power up attacks or use channeling skills without them being interrupted by something(?)
US dregs 24.8.2021

Edited by Consestor

2 hours ago, Consestor said:

Unable to power up attacks or use channeling skills without them being interrupted by something(?)
US dregs 24.8.2021

I get something similar to this. It will start with hitching sometimes, then eventually, powers will quit working, then movement will stop.. then I die...It happens often.

1 hour ago, Armegeddon said:

I get something similar to this. It will start with hitching sometimes, then eventually, powers will quit working, then movement will stop.. then I die...It happens often.

Makes classes that rely on bows borderline unplayable since this happens to me multiple times a day.

14 minutes ago, Consestor said:

Makes classes that rely on bows borderline unplayable since this happens to me multiple times a day.

Well, I main a Myrm for my dedicated "farmer"....so at often inopportune times, after drawing 8-10 mobs.. well....crowform... It's custard annoying. I've honestly just started relogging everytime I custard bank....

I Run a Radeon 6800XT, Ryzen 5800X, MSI X570 MoBo, 32gb 3200 DDR4 and have 1.2 GBS dl speed from my ISP.. The problem isn't on my end......

Edited by Armegeddon

How To Make Items Vanish Forever

1. Fill your bank vault to max

2. Find a stack of something, anything, and then press SHIFT+RIGHT CLICK to split the stack

3. Choose a quantity of items to split, try just 1

4. Click the "Split Stack" button

5. Observe that the stack splits, but the new stack of items has disappeared

The Harvesting Pips for 3 pips is bugged. Furious reaping gives 30 damage to all harvesting for 6 seconds, but if you activate it, the buff vanished after 2 hits, even if there are still 4 sec left on the buff. This should not be happening. The others stay active til the time runs out.

Blackguards are super strong right now and possibly over powered. Everyone is complaining. Please look in to it and consider possible balances. 

12 hours ago, Retchet said:

How To Make Items Vanish Forever

1. Fill your bank vault to max

2. Find a stack of something, anything, and then press SHIFT+RIGHT CLICK to split the stack

3. Choose a quantity of items to split, try just 1

4. Click the "Split Stack" button

5. Observe that the stack splits, but the new stack of items has disappeared

Ooh! Can I play too?

1. Kill a player
  2. "Loot All" on their cairn
  3. Within ~5 seconds while the cairn is still visible, put an item back
  4. Cairn disappears, item gone forever

Froze in campaign trying to zone in.  Alt+f4ed and when i came back in I had a double of my character right beside me.  I could not invite or be invited to group.  Assuming because I already had a doppleganger in the zone.  Tried to zone out but couldn't use the portal so quit the game and tried to log back in and there was a queue to get into character select screen.

During the Castle Siege, we stopped registering damage. Nothing in combat log, nothing in the air, nothing visible on people's health bars. This was face to face hammer throwing, with clear hits.

I think the server desynced us and/or culled our damage? Deserves investigation.

Chaos orbs drop through the floor.

Push with big numbers performance collapsed completely.

GF hax. Not sure if you had some of the same problems

Edited by McTan

When people died they became ghosts:unknown.png?width=871&height=308
EDIT: We also saw Tyrant and a bunch of other people as "ghosts" by a gate!
ghosts.png?width=1440&height=652

Edited by Bzra

6 hours ago, PK27 said:

Blackguards are super strong right now and possibly over powered. Everyone is complaining. Please look in to it and consider possible balances. 

I would have to agree. Some blackguards build are unkillable it seems even with heavy dmg classes

Veeshan Midst of UXA

• Spirit Whip now triggers extra hits on the 2nd or 3rd targets with melee characters.
  • Quivers do not display the durability values on the tooltip. At lower durability, the green dura progress bar will appear, but not the numerical values.

Edited by Beargrim

Everyone in my group just bugged trying to go to Brakus in Evikony (EU). Stuck in a loop trying to load UI. Then had issues trying to get back in with a critical error loading zone.

8 hours ago, McTan said:

During the Castle Siege, we stopped registering damage. Nothing in combat log, nothing in the air, nothing visible on people's health bars. This was face to face hammer throwing, with clear hits.

I think the server desynced us and/or culled our damage? Deserves investigation.

Chaos orbs drop through the floor.

Push with big numbers performance collapsed completely.

GF hax. Not sure if you had some of the same problems

I was there and can confirm this was happening. Looking at the damage logs, it appears that my outgoing damage would register in batches (i.e. multiple attacks would have the same time stamp).

Deceiving gameplay ruining graphical bug. The 2nd part in the Archdruid and Earthkeeper left-click combo Coalesce Forestry never disappears when activated.

https://streamable.com/2l6kr1

Also, as of last big patch, you can no longer tell which orb is which. The third orb, Coalesce Nature, which heals for twice as much used to be bigger and more distinguishable, and now they all look the same. 

Edited by PK27

not sure if its a bug but just in case you were not intending water spirits to do the the 5 heals in 0 sec + not sure if you want a heal crit orb ( is fine as is but the crit is a little weird)

unknown.png

Edited by wargen

On 8/24/2021 at 10:43 AM, KyriaThor said:

The Harvesting Pips for 3 pips is bugged. Furious reaping gives 30 damage to all harvesting for 6 seconds, but if you activate it, the buff vanished after 2 hits, even if there are still 4 sec left on the buff. This should not be happening. The others stay active til the time runs out.

This is the intended functionality and how it has always worked (even when it was the 5 pip action) The tooltip for the 3 pip action reads:

Gain Furious Reaping, which increases Harvest Base Damage: All by 30. Lasts 6 seconds or 2 hits, whichever comes first.

LMAO my website is broken please click this to apply to Flames of Exile (maybe, if that's not busted too)

On 5/11/2015 at 1:48 PM, CAWCAWCAW said:

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"