Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.000 Live Feedback for 8/23/2021

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game on the most recent patch. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

The feedback I have is once again you've done SWEEPING massive changes that have completely broken/changed builds like another wrecking-ball being slammed thru your "crowfall world".

1. We cant stand the TIMERS in PvP.  The maps are randomly generated computer blobs that just make you run around in the same fashion as your "new-player-experience" quest.  You run in circles like a big X and then rinse/repeat.  Aka WHY these zergs are finding solo crafters because THEY HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE TO FIND PVP.

2.  Conquest points (with the timers) are pretty boring.  I heard someone start laughing saying all conquest points/caps are "breaking your armor" in world chat. (he/she is correct) Ya, lets go waste our hours of gaming STANDING ON A POINT WITH A TIMER TO GET WHAT REWARDS AGAIN???

3.  You realize that the 3 armor classes right now are so busted because THERE IS NO BENEFIT TO GOING PLATE.  Notice everyone wearing leather??? Why didn't you just up the AC/Resist modifiers BASED ON THE ARMOR type.  Then let us adjust stats to our liking on the crafted piece??? Not that hard.

4. MASSIVE zerg/alliances with a broken beyond belief 500 cap. People switching factions to the "winning" side with NO reason to stay on the losing side whatsoever.  You need Bios/lore/locks for any of us to start having faction pride with choke points/keep ownership with REASON.

On a good-note...The performance in fights has gotten MUCH smoother and i'm constantly at good FPS on a ultra-wide 4k monitor.  So thank you for that.

Edited by Wrain

38 minutes ago, Wrain said:

4. MASSIVE zerg/alliances with a broken beyond belief 500 cap. People switching factions to the "winning" side with NO reason to stay on the losing side whatsoever.  You need Bios/lore/locks for any of us to start having faction pride with choke points/keep ownership with REASON.

On a good-note...The performance in fights has gotten MUCH smoother and i'm constantly at good FPS on a ultra-wide 4k monitor.  So thank you for that.

An absolutely banger of a post. Your 4th point is kind of two though, 500 alliances are an absolute joke. You could fit the entirety of Crowfall's active players into one alliance - come on??? Love the idea on lore / bios (locks are obviously required... come the custard on) the factions could not be less enticing / appealing, it's literally just a word and a colour...

But Gordon really likes switching factions / servers as a "Gameplay Strategy" 😂🤣😆

Will agree with you on performance - haven't been playing Crowfall and don't see myself logging in for a while, but in any streams / clips I've seen the performance seems so much better - so well done with this!

Cocoa bean spwns inside chests for Wartribe villages feels quite mean at the moment. This is since how infrequent the containers respawn, some new types of villages do bot have containers and then the chance of cocoa beans actually appearing inside these containers

Most people I’ve spoken to do not enjoy that Harvesting Enchantments for armour can only be found inside the small treasure chests which spawn around the wilderness. It doesn’t feel to sustainable or that engaging an activity to make harvesting armour by running to these disparate and RNG loot spawns.

Yesterday I noticed I forgot how to play in group.

Despite me prolly being among the players that play more daily (easily 6hrs day) most of that time is me solo roaming. Hell, at this point im more used to my brig alt than my supposed main Warden.

Despite this being a MMO of the whole day you have like 21 hrs where you better off going solo.

Doesnt help that damage is so over the top in this game it is really punishing at times. So the few times you get a group fight it is impossible to even 'get going'.

2 days ago, i legit went 70m away (tops, it was just a bend away) from my main group to skin a mob and got attacked. Not kidding, by the time i said i was getting attacked and my mates said 'move to karl' I was dead. We talking sub 10 secs. Yesterday in the two rolls i gave to close and los a fessor my HP hit 30%-40% ish. We talking 4-5 secs of me being targeted.

Honestly most battles feels like exchanges. Hell, i honestly think lol feels slower and that game is completely unforgiving. The trick is there is a flow to it. There is a set of steps that lead to those quick and often decisive seconds.

CF on the other hand is full burst from the first second till the other side is dead. It feels pretty alike a FFA round on a fps. You know that kill 2 die to the 3rd feeling? That no time to think just act? The problem is in those I am getting that non stop so I can get in a rhythm. And when I do die im back in in 3-4 secs.

Ugh, got a bit sidetracked.

Point is there is hardly any reason to group and when grouped even even sized fights tend to be decided in less than 1 min.

Random fact: I remember I once timed all battles in a community tourney (Crowbattles so a bit old) and fights averaged exactly near that. 1min or slightly lower, I remember using that data on some post. This to last man dead and not to the 'this fight is over' moment. This on vets teams, with specially made teams, with low end gear meaning damage lower overall. Just to show combat has been this way for a while.

I am not sure where to really post these kinds of things, but a nice quality of life enhancement would be to allow people to store no trade/no drop items inside of a personal chest. Especially as an older backer of the game, I have a decent amount of items clogging up my bank inventory. It would be great to be able to store them in my EK inside of a chest no one else can access anyway.

Okay, I'm sorry up front here and now. I don't usually fire off complaints but I'm sure I'm not the only one.

We have no system to talk to you folks. When a server goes down, I can't tell you in discord and the forums is potato for that sort of report. Sending anything to support is nothing more than a façade (a.k.a. you get a reponse almost immediately with either known information already published, your ticket has been escalated and no one will get in touch with you for three or more days or you just flat out don't follow up at all despite efforts on our end).

So, when you say, "If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com" - We're all sitting here scratching our heads as this happened at a time when no one was around and we have no way to let you know before you come into work or something. Furthermore, some of us have tickets that we are waiting for answers assuming escalated means you pinned some sort of importance to the ticket (just to find out that we may or may not ever get a follow up).

Listen, this is very easy. Most of us love this game and are die hard to the core. Can you please give us a way to tell you when your server crashed (I'm currently waiting to get in game after two hours with no way but to just wait to see if you are even aware of the problem), follow up with us (first sign of a good leader and someone who actually cares) and give us a place on the forums to give you helpful feedback before you close the channel to comments?

Right now, anyone who was live on the eu dregs can't even select another character and wait around in their own ek - we are locked in a ui loading loop and have been for a couple of hours. No update on your end and no way to let you know that we are currently forced to just wait with question marks over our head. Do you think any of us are going to send a ticket to support email knowing we won't get a follow up for 3+ days?

I got a reply from support within an hour about being server locked out at around the time these earlier posters had posted here.  They responded to a followup within about 15 minutes.  Still a faster way to message them would be useful.

Due to the new Toxin application / refreshment you loose durability on your Toxins SUPER fast.

PLease make Durability on Toxins a lot larger or change this mechanic.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos