• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

NA | Running Dawn | [DAWN] | PvX | New Player Friendly

DaddySteven

Guild Name: Running Dawn
Guild Region: NA
Guild Description:
We are a small guild of 20+ active players looking to grow and recruit new and experienced players to our cause. We formed our Crowfall guild when the game launched on July 6th and strive to be the top 20% in Dregs Conquest Points and Glory and get legendary crafting across all disciplines and be self-sustainable.

We only require that members adhere to our discord community guidelines (common sense rules). We support each other in playing the game how everyone wants to play it. So if you want to craft or harvest all day every day you can. If PvP is more your style, you can join our blood thirsty horde to hunt down poor souls in Dregs (guild vs. guild).

If you are looking for a guild that is small enough to know everyone while also being active enough to achieve worthwhile accomplishments in Dregs, be sure to click the guild link to apply and join us in Discord.

This is false advertisement. Not a player friendly guild. At least from my personal experience. They did not seem very friendly when they attack me in dreggs. I was going about my business and found myself surround it next thing I know. I was a crow flying to respawn statue. Was that friendly? I think not.....

Good Luck to you guys!!! Fun times.

48 minutes ago, Erzsebet said:

This is false advertisement. Not a player friendly guild. At least from my personal experience. They did not seem very friendly when they attack me in dreggs. I was going about my business and found myself surround it next thing I know. I was a crow flying to respawn statue. Was that friendly? I think not.....

Good Luck to you guys!!! Fun times.

I mean... I'm sure every hit was full of love!  🖤

°☼ Running Dawn ☼°