Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is Upgrading Crafter Tables A Thing?

Solstar

I was under the impression it was, however I hadn't come across a clear method to do so. Then, I spoke to a guildmate who focused on Stonemason, and was told about the Upgrade Kits(?) or something like that,  and how you can upgrade the rank of a building, which then upgrades the rank of the crafting tables inside. 

Currently, I have my guild's crafting tables installed in the static castle located on the Backer Capital Parcel. 

So, I guess my questions are, if that's how this works, can I upgrade that castle, or does the castle only upgrade if I upgrade the parcel? Can that parcel even be upgraded?  Or am I completely missing something else entirely? 

Can only do it in Keeps and it is one of my major annoyances with this game. Tables in keeps are tied to specific buildings (a Tannery for leatherworking etc) and those buildings can be upgraded to increase the rank of the crafting tables. There is a Valkyn All Father Relic statue you can place in your EK to boost thrall power but that was only attainable by purchasing a kickstarter package years ago.

I imagine at some point you will be able to upgrade them in your EK but as of right now if you aren't in a guild with Keep access you're SOL. You can technically try building one up in a Shadows campaign or in God's Reach but that has its own annoyances.

pretty sure thats something that they never got around to doing before launch :P we only get apprecntice thrall buffs atm which is the lowest im pretty sure im assuming we will eventually get better benches with better thrall buffs so it is possible to hit the 24 exp point cap :P currently 20 probs the highest u can physically get

Veeshan Midst of UXA

8 minutes ago, veeshan said:

pretty sure thats something that they never got around to doing before launch :P we only get apprecntice thrall buffs atm which is the lowest im pretty sure im assuming we will eventually get better benches with better thrall buffs so it is possible to hit the 24 exp point cap :P currently 20 probs the highest u can physically get

I'm still levelling up my jewelrycrafting so I'm not sure how many exp points you can get out of the necklaces but High-Elves can wear 2 necklaces and use 2 +exp point necklaces. I *think* you can get over 20 in an EK.

1 hour ago, ceru said:

I'm still levelling up my jewelrycrafting so I'm not sure how many exp points you can get out of the necklaces but High-Elves can wear 2 necklaces and use 2 +exp point necklaces. I *think* you can get over 20 in an EK.

cant wear more than 1 of the exact same necklace or more than the same 2 rings, So cant get double expeimentation pips however u can get the difficulted reduction though for a different type of crafting necklace or what not

Veeshan Midst of UXA

10 minutes ago, veeshan said:

cant wear more than 1 of the exact same necklace or more than the same 2 rings, So cant get double expeimentation pips however u can get the difficulted reduction though for a different type of crafting necklace or what not

I've heard that a bunch but I've been wearing 2 of the exact same rings for harvesting for a while. Checked all the stats and they both are adding them so.

Edit: nevermind I misunderstood your post initially.

Edited by ceru

10 hours ago, ceru said:

I've heard that a bunch but I've been wearing 2 of the exact same rings for harvesting for a while. Checked all the stats and they both are adding them so.

Edit: nevermind I misunderstood your post initially.

yeah they basicly made it so u cant wear 3 of the same rings or 2 of the same necklaces if you have that racial for the extra slot, there still helpful but not as helpful as it was since you couldnt stack same stats.

Veeshan Midst of UXA