Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
oridi

Can We Please Have A Crafting Section?

A lot of the conversation on the boards is about crafting and it would be great to get it all in one place.   Right now it's scattered between suggestions, general, and off topic. 

Thanks.

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

A lot of the conversation on the boards is about crafting and it would be great to get it all in one place.   Right now it's scattered between suggestions, general, and off topic. 

Thanks.

More than just that they should have separate forums for all the major components of the game. There should be one for the EK's and one for the Campaigns as well as crafting because you know as more information comes out and into and through alpha these subjects need focused attention and not being all over the place.

I for one feel like it's broken. I can't seem to craft anything!

You guys are sub forums happy.

Fess up.  You're just worried there will be too many sub forums for you to keep your eye on so you can post random disparaging remarks. 

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

I for one feel like it's broken. I can't seem to craft anything!

You guys are sub forums happy.

Nah if we get the EK and Crafting posts separated out of the General and Suggestion forums it will be easier to see all the threads crying about PvP or asking the Devs where they spent the money or the 1000th thread on which twitch based combat is the most "skillful".

Can hate me for the random posts all you want, but the massive amount of threads aren't going to disappear just because you sort them. If you don't like them, just do what the rest of us have to do: ignore them.

Ah but see my goal is not to make the massive amounts of posts disappear.  I pretty much read what interests me and don't hop on the rest.

What I would like is for the crafting posts to have a home.  That way folks can see quickly what is being discussed, hop on a thread and give their 2coppers.  if they're not interested in crafting at all they can just skip the section.

I happen to be a crafting nut so I'd like a section.  Seems simple enough.

pixS8Wt.jpg

I happen to be a crafting nut so I'd like a section.  Seems simple enough.

I'm sure there will be in due time. But there's currently a search button for your needs until then. For right now, the only thing to fill that section would be rampant speculation. Just like the combat subforum, the EK subforum, the Dregs subforum, the Hunger subforum, the siege subforum, the gender subforum, etc etc etc

I've pretty much given up on the forums for now - it really is a huge amount of noise, because no one knows anything and the racket from all the gums flapping is staggering.

It is as if a thousand blind people are all trying to discuss what would make a better color of blue, and we are getting everything from how it should sound like a symphony to how it should taste like an orangutan...

Once ACE shows us some color swatches, then we can all argue over if they are white and gold or black and blue.

(See what I did there?)

I check the dev tracker to see if anything of any importance has been said, and occasionally something I'm interested in (such as this crafting thread) will pique my interest enough to put on the hip waders. :)

I've pretty much given up on the forums for now - it really is a huge amount of noise, because no one knows anything and the racket from all the gums flapping is staggering.

It is as if a thousand blind people are all trying to discuss what would make a better color of blue, and we are getting everything from how it should sound like a symphony to how it should taste like an orangutan...

Once ACE shows us some color swatches, then we can all argue over if they are white and gold or black and blue.

(See what I did there?)

I check the dev tracker to see if anything of any importance has been said, and occasionally something I'm interested in (such as this crafting thread) will pique my interest enough to put on the hip waders. :)

There's not enough info out right now for some folks to know if the game is going to be something they're going to want to play or not.

I had thought that we'd know more that we do after the countdown ended.

IMO a lot of the gum flapping is people trying to get answers to key questions that are not being addressed in a way that actually gives enough info to know if it's worth hopping into the KS.

There is time so I hope folks put on their patient hats and don't jump the gun by pulling out of the game.

Having an actual crafting section would help a lot since well articulated questions and their answers can be found much easier that way.

pixS8Wt.jpg

I like to speculate about CF.  Maybe something we've said, commented about or suggested will get into the game.

I would like crafting to have a separate section.

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

More on topic - yes. A crafting forum would be nice (and I have voted up the OP accordingly).

Crafting was billed as being this panacea of PvE versus PvP ills - if so it's going to definitely need it's own thread. :)

More on topic - yes. A crafting forum would be nice (and I have voted up the OP accordingly).

Crafting was billed as being this panacea of PvE versus PvP ills - if so it's going to definitely need it's own thread. :)

I don't think that crafting is actually the magic bullet we thought it might be.

pixS8Wt.jpg

If crafting is considered to be such a cornerstone of CF, having a crafting forum on the official forums is common sense. The lack of one to this point is, to be frank, disconcerting.