Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.100 Public Test Bug Reports for 8/26

Test Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Test Feedback

If you can provide us with the steps you used to create the bug (reproducible steps), an image or even a short video clip that would be ideal and aid us in getting the bug entered properly into our tracking software. Additionally, if you run across a bug on LIVE, can you please try to reproduce it on our Test server as well and let us know if you're successful. 

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

I see you guys have fixed black eyes but by doing that I think you broke swing trails.

Those two must be connected somehow. I think it's scaling issue.

Swing1.png

Edit:

There are still black eyes in char select screen (lobby). 🙀

Edited by Grimspike

Playing on a Guinea Cleric Radical, when I was fighting Embarri  and they put a "slow" debuff on my character that graphically appears as a swirl of solid pink around my character.  Seems like a placeholder image.

"Campaign

• Fixed an issue where the campaign list collect rewards button was not responding to clicks"

This does not seem to be fixed. Or members joining after a campaign win/loss cannot close the window. Getting you stuck with a repeat loop of pop-ups.

Even fast forced attemps will make your client go bazooka frozen and to complete sh/t 😂🤦🏼‍♂️

Edit: if you do somehow make it in past the infinite loop of Winner campaign and rewards etc pop-up, you get insta-gibbed by "connection lost" 🤨🧐

Edited by Hg80
add additional weird stuff

*Content gets created by those who stand and fight!*

6 hours ago, Hg80 said:

"Campaign

• Fixed an issue where the campaign list collect rewards button was not responding to clicks"

This does not seem to be fixed. Or members joining after a campaign win/loss cannot close the window. Getting you stuck with a repeat loop of pop-ups.

Even fast forced attemps will make your client go bazooka frozen and to complete sh/t 😂🤦🏼‍♂️

Edit: if you do somehow make it in past the infinite loop of Winner campaign and rewards etc pop-up, you get insta-gibbed by "connection lost" 🤨🧐

Yeah definetly not fixed cant get past the reward claiming screen and rewards don't get claimed (You can hit the Vault button while reward screen up and there not rewards in there yet so there something going wrong with hitting the claim reward button)

You get a pop up after u close the reward screen with following
Titled: Unlock Character

Unable to complete the campaign as it has not ended yet.

You can however click the character screen for a split second after the boxes get closed each time before it pops back up and attempt to log into GR or something however doing so freezes the screen and you are no longer able to hit confirm button or close the reward screen

Edit: You can however brute force ur way past reward screen and unlock your character you can make the reward screen not spam you when you close it once, it will only pop up once from then onwards telling you to claim your rewards once you close it, it will no long repop back up until you enter character select again however since you can never claim the rewards it gonna pop up every single time :( i just wanted to see the new conquest reward badges but spose game says no cause cant claim them :(

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

13 hours ago, Scarr said:

Playing on a Guinea Cleric Radical, when I was fighting Embarri  and they put a "slow" debuff on my character that graphically appears as a swirl of solid pink around my character.  Seems like a placeholder image.

1. I think it's Throw Hurlbat texture missing transparency:

champ.png

2. Weapon swing also seems to lack transparency:

swing-transparency.png

3. About black eyes -- I don't remember if Elkens always had black eyes like that but they seems fitting. So maybe black eyes issue is other races got elken's eyes by mistake?

black-eyes.png

Doing the NPE and questmarkers on NPCs dissappeared after making the barracks quest (edit:same with nameplates(i tried relogging and turning them on and off))

(2nd edit:Restarting the game fixed it)

d55d7s2.jpeg

Edited by Needmorelumber

When I log in to the test server, I get the Campaign Complete screen where I can accept rewards. Except that nothing lets me get out of the screen - I've tried closing the window with the red X at the top right, clicking past it off to the side to select a character, claiming the rewards - everything just refreshes the window and gives me an error message "Unlock Character" "Unable to complete the campaign as it has not ended yet."

CorvusCitadelBannerLarge.png

Corvus Citadel is recruiting!

Discord

Sorry but the EK- opening times do not work , never was my EK open 3hours ( I got VIP ) it is ALWAYS half an hour open , the vendors can not be reached , it is not good ,I know you are looking into the problem but it is now a long time with no solution . Keep up the good work !! 🙃

Making Runic shields is impossible, afaik.

In order to put the esoteric runestone into the shield base, you need the Weaponsmith trait. In order to have the recipe, you need the Woodworker trait. The game will not allow you to register both traits at once.

Appropriate fix: make the trait necessary for esoteric runestone shield slot (leather scroll case) Woodworker, not Weaponsmith.

• DEV-Tiggs changed the title to 7.100 Public Test Bug Reports for 8/26
  • DEV-Tiggs locked this topic