Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.100 Public Test Server Feedback for 8/28/2021

Test Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Test Feedback

If you can provide us with the steps you used to create the bug (reproducible steps), an image or even a short video clip that would be ideal and aid us in getting the bug entered properly into our tracking software. Additionally, if you run across a bug on LIVE, can you please try to reproduce it on our Test server as well and let us know if you're successful. 

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

29 minutes ago, Cerberias said:

Will you be allowing people to swap their coins in legendary belts now that you're rebalancing them?

Just give helper monkey something useful as well.

aeei5jG.png

The market parcels in the temples are too spread out to be effective replacements for the Free City. They're good to have in addition to the Free City, but they need to be clustered together better. Noone wants to run half-way across and empty zone just to check what a vendor is selling

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

1 ult charge is still not enough for playing Cutthroat/Vandal in any kind of fight that's not a 1v1.

Blackguard doesn't need it because it has ridiculous sustain, but the other two promotions need something because they can't trust the ult to actually work. There are too many rangers everywhere with detection up, and more importantly, the fight just often requires ulting more than once.

This is a game where you can take 5k damage in the span of a second if a confessor so much as looks at you. Ult is literally the only tool assassin has to get out of that.

lAFxbyP.png

What happens if a confessor looks at you .. twice?

1 ult is not enough. Someone in another thread suggested refunding SP on a kill or assist. I think that would be a good compromise.

Edited by nihilsupernum

On 8/29/2021 at 11:37 AM, Cerberias said:

Will you be allowing people to swap their coins in legendary belts now that you're rebalancing them?

maybe add a belt recipe where it legendary belt + Coin = New lego belt with the other coin affect instead? would also allow for addition coins in the future.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

21 hours ago, coolster50 said:

The market parcels in the temples are too spread out to be effective replacements for the Free City. They're good to have in addition to the Free City, but they need to be clustered together better. Noone wants to run half-way across and empty zone just to check what a vendor is selling

The very fact you have to even POST this is just crazy.  Do they even PLAY their own game???  I just don't get it.

23 hours ago, coolster50 said:

Noone wants to run half-way across an empty zone just to check what a vendor is selling

I mean, I'd take that even further. I don't want to run back to temple at all to check what vendors are selling. I also don't want to run from vendor to vendor mousing over items once I'm there.

On 8/29/2021 at 2:56 AM, coolster50 said:

I'll go a step further and say you don't need a new Temple map every campaign. There's nothing in them that warrants a new map. Hand design one and copy paste between campaigns. No one will care.

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Did the Fae racial ability really need another nerf? There are currently a multitude of options for dealing with unexpected visitors in your keep, should the keep owners choose to utilize them. 

Edited by Revelc