Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Patch 7.0 - Icecaller Frostweaver Healer PvP Build Guide

ZYBAK

My patch 7.0 guide for the Icecaller Frostweaver. The Icecaller healer is the hardest healer to play in Crowfall in my opinion. However it definitely has some advantages that the other healers don't have. I think this promotion class is highly underutilized. 

Overview - 0:00
Race Choices - 5:19
Disciplines - 6:51
Gear Choices + Stats - 12:54
Talents - 16:18
Abilities - 19:48
Advanced Techniques - 29:14
Gameplay Section - 32:38

Ice Armory counts against your ice down, and thus removes cooling ice you have down. I acknowledge its power to make a clutch comeback, but I gave up on that one.

Shatterstorm should proc enough local cooling ice to not need to rely on the retaliate/chillout combo, which you utterly ignored in the larger fights.

5 hours ago, Nunkuruji said:

Shatterstorm should proc enough local cooling ice to not need to rely on the retaliate/chillout combo, which you utterly ignored in the larger fights.

How are you proc'ing Cooling Ice from Shatterstorm?

On 8/31/2021 at 2:21 AM, Stasy said:

How are you proc'ing Cooling Ice from Shatterstorm?

Assuming you're wearing the Cool Ice Gem accessory then any damage you do has a chance to proc Cool Ice.

@ZYBAK I didn't see any mention of using Cool Ice to get the Recycled Ice buff from picking up Cool Ice around you. Admittedly, that is much harder to do in smaller group pvp, since that tends to have more mobile fights. But that buff is amazing during keep attack/defense.

Hi, i'm new to the game and Frostweaver instantly caught my attention. this video is very informative so thank you. although some of the information goes over my head as i still dont have a good understanding of the game and mechanics. so i will revisit it later. it's nice that crowfall has such unique classes compared to most other MMOs. frost based mages are often just a subclass of a mage or something. thank you for the thorough guide, i look forward to testing it once i'm more experienced. 

Edited by Elion