Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.100 Live Bug Reports for 8/31/2021

DEV-Tiggs

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Please look into the drop table for runic weapon books - pistol, 2h mace/axe/sword and the shield book is not dropping. All I see is 1h weapons, bows, staffs/books, etc. Rest are not dropping.

Harvest all stat (trillion sapphire necklace) increases all harvesting stats XCEPT logging for some reason it has 0 affect on logging but works for everything else.

You realy have a knack for screwing over logging/woodworking :P lol

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Not sure if this is the correct place for me to post my bug.   

1) Bug #1:    

I disband a guild in which I was the owner.  
I have a guild hall in my EK. There are 3 guild member chests full of items that I cannot access because I am no longer in a guild.
I tired joining another guild and am still unable to access the chests. I am unable to pick up the chests either.

2) Bug #2: 
Human is missing a power bar slot.

Please send help.  Thanks lol

Edited by Popovic

Crating is partially broken. When you hit assemble, the sound goes off, but you have to disengage from the station, then come back to go to next steps/get the item. Also, twice now, rerolling with dust has NOT worked at all. Used my dust, made a noise, but rerolls DID NOT happen. This is a huge bug. Please address.

Edited by chameleonism

As a human I am missing my extra quickbar slot in 7.100. I only noticed after respec and didn't check before (I am lvl 33 in an epic vessel). Flytext for basic attacks also seems to not be working. When crafting an item, polish is only rerolling the lowest 2 values instead of 3.

Edited by Rawrski