Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.100.0 Live Feedback for 8/30/2021

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game on the most recent patch. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

28 minutes ago, ACE-Tiggs said:

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game on the most recent patch. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Pro:  good morning

con:  server still dead 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

In regards to stats and caps.

It would be nice to see howuch over cap.we are in things 

Main thing is crafting exp pip I know I'm at 18+ however I don't wanna drink a potion of sapho everytime to see how close I am to hitting 20pips for example or just to see how much over 18 I am. 

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Why the heck does the speedy mount require a horse instead of accepting all base mounts (aka base pig mount)? I just bought 2 pigs to makes speedy mounts and surprise surprise the recipe doesnt accept them. Despite them being the exact same item with with the same price and the same running speed.

This is stupid.

Problem: When crafting I often will try a few production runs to get a good roll that I want to factory copy. I am left with other runs that may be good pieces but I am not going to copy - I want to sell these pieces. When selling them, other people buy them and then just copy themselves which is hindering the economic market for myself and other crafters. This is because lower leveled crafters can now copy high level items and not need to shop or improve their own crafting setup.

Solution: Allow crafters to set a Unique attribute on a crafted item which means that it cannot be factory copied (just like Enchanted or Factory Copy). This would allow crafters to make and sell gear that wouldn't be able to be copied. It would also maintain the ability to create gear which could be copied and would have backward compatibility with existing gear that has already been purchased (default Unique to false).

Updates (low effort - I could build and test this in 1-2 days)

• Add new Unique bool field/column to equipment DB record (default to false if using relational DB)
  • Update contracts to add new Unique property
  • Default Unique property to false on reads/writes for backward compatibility
  • Update UI to show/hide Unique tag on equipment details
  • Update Crafting UI to have a UI element (checkbox/toggle switch) to set Unique when crafting and taking a piece of gear
  • Update Factory to not allow copying a Unique item

Alternate Solution: Only allow the user that created a piece to Factory Copy it. This is much more straight forward but would impact existing items that have already been crafted and purchased/traded.

Edited by MurphyAKL

First, thanks for increasing the draw distance from 75m to 100m. That's way better

.. but it's still not close to enough.

We need player models (or at least some kind of placeholder) to be rendering at the same distance that effects are currently showing up.

Imagine a commander looking out across an empty flat battlefield in clear weather and just .. not being able to see their forces one second and seeing all of them the next. It's jarring, unrealistic, and it makes it too difficult to make good decisions about where to go based on enemy movement.

<REQUEST> Please allow Vassals (especially Vassals with property placed) to load up EKs. It defeats the purpose of having EKs used for Guilds if no one but the owner and land owners can load it. 

Currently, while crafting in EK, only 2 pips will be rerolled in experimentation window. Checked across several crafts. Have not checked if it is affecting crafting outside of EK

Edited by Hiahio

The new Dregs map seems to be a lot more thought through from what I have seen.
What irritates me is that the "vendor locations" are put on the BORDER CORNERS of the temple maps.
Why would you do that ? It will just make people hate to put something there, hate to buy something there.
You send them over 3 different temple maps they need to load and they need to WALK to all the map corners to see the vendors.

A quick fix for that would be to give people 2-3 times the walk speed on temple maps.

Having each active fort in a window have the same material is kind of lame. Everyone will easily have all the materials they need and there is less reason to fight, and more incentive to find an empty fort.

This is even more so when you consider that most zones are owned by the same guild/alliance, making each zone basically self sufficient. 

aeei5jG.png

18 hours ago, Lirezh said:

The new Dregs map seems to be a lot more thought through from what I have seen.
What irritates me is that the "vendor locations" are put on the BORDER CORNERS of the temple maps.
Why would you do that ? It will just make people hate to put something there, hate to buy something there.
You send them over 3 different temple maps they need to load and they need to WALK to all the map corners to see the vendors.

A quick fix for that would be to give people 2-3 times the walk speed on temple maps.

In the new Dregs you have removed the Free City which includes Vendors.
It was replaced with "free city camps" which were placed at the borders of the Earth/Sun/Moon temple maps.

So to reach the markets people have to visit all 3 temple maps and walk down to the corners of the map.
Also you can not switch between temple maps without going through PVP if I am not mistaken.

The best solution would be gates between the 3 temple maps and to place the vendor camps directly next to the exit of the temple.
Another solution is to give people a big movement buf when they exit the temple, so they can walk to those camps quickly.

Now that trial accounts can no longer redeem campaign rewards, can we remove the 100 point minimum from dregs? The current "participation reward" category is not equitable compensation for earning 100 points, and if you have alt accounts and want to receive 5k gold and 250 dust once a month for each of them because you only scored 1 point, I cant imagine how that would have any noticeable impact on "muh dust economy."

Edit: I do not have alt accounts, nor do I care if someone has 8 alt accounts and gets miniscule rewards every month. This would help push smaller guilds into caring about getting something, and widen the midranking guilds' chances of having better rewards. Basically this is a situation that benefits everybody, harms nobody. 

Edited by Hiahio

Have the developers grown the balls to give a statement on why they don't lock faction swapping? Or are they going to continue to dodge the question? Game is dying quick. This issue is one of the biggest cancers I have ever seen in a game.

Weak leadership at this company. No wonder they had to start an indie company. They could never make it at a real corporation with real leaders.

1 hour ago, FearDarkness said:

They could never make it at a real corporation with real leaders.

You realize that these are some of the same guys that made the original Shadowbane and implemented the starwars galaxy New game experience?