Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.100 Live Bug Reports for 9/1/2021

DEV-Tiggs

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

I don't know if its working as intended, but the bow charge speed doesnt work as one would think it should.  There is almost no difference between 15% and 30% bow charge speed, and only 11% difference between 0% (no bonus) and 30% bow charge.  (i hope readers can understand what i'm trying to say here haha, i dont speak english xd) 

At one point I gated into the earth temple as a crow in dregs and only the stairs, flags and statue textures loaded.

After a crash when I logged back in (after a queue and teleported to a safe spot) I arrived on the platforms and the temple gate was invisible.

There seems to be a dependency check when a character loads, such that if an item requires another item to be equipped for it to be allowed to be equipped, it fails that check, and de-equips it to the inventory.

This can be seen on death / resurrection, by toolkits de-equipping since the harvesting disc doesn't exist.

Likewise, bows / toxins / tools / etc are de-equipped because those characters have a pre-req minor / class feature / etc.

My guess is that there's a race condition on checking if an item is validly equipped - sometimes the pre-req item is validated first, and sometimes not.

Elken and Wood Elf are not getting friendly territory speed buffs (can't speak for centaur), and trailmaster/blazer are not activating until you swap from combat at least once.

Also, import tags are not removing from harvesting discs outside of campaign so I'm stuck with one that won't stack in inventory or crafting.

Shadows

• Zone portals to return home to Earth/Sun/Moon Temples still have Allfather's protection (instakill) mechanic
  • however the boundary is invisible

Short Story: I was riding toward a portal, saw some player graves on the way. Said to myself, "oh look a couple people died and didn't get looted!" So I rode over to check them out and... red screen. Another body in the pile lol.

Minor Discipline drop rates:

• Weapon Finesse - either doesn't exist on the loot tables or is absurdly rare. Have yet to speak to someone that has seen one.
  • God's Reach - Very rare, have heard tales of it's existence. Used by basically every cleric as a basic requirement.
Edited by Beargrim

Hopefully Shadows specific:

After meeting the Allfather's wrath inside the invisible boundary mentioned above, I spawned with my imported and previously equipped harvesting belt in my inventory as well as Cleric throwing hammer.

I am using God's Reach minor discipline to enable the hammer slot.  

Hoping these simply being unequipped on spawn and not dropped on death like tools were last Shadows season

Harvesting: All, at least from necklaces, no longer affects Logging. We tested it on two different characters on two different accounts, one a logger and the other not. Confirmed in both cases that it affects all other gathering stats as expected, but does not increase Logging.

CorvusCitadelBannerLarge.png

Corvus Citadel is recruiting!

Discord