Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Paypal Coming, Particularly For Our European Customers

Tyrant

Is this only for paypal backers or also the ones who back on kickstarter +$25?(or is the $25 already in the price on kickstarter?)

Since I have a prepaid mastercard its important that there are enough funds on or the transaction won't go through.

will add more just in case..

Glad I read this topic,if there  are other people with prepaid mastercards I hope they'll be aware of this.

If you already pledged on Kickstarter your shipping price will be added to the total pledge amount automatically. I got the Amber package and they automatically added $10 to ship to Canada on Kickstarter.

After logging in on kickstarter I noticed that instead of $215 its $225 for me now,which probably means it is also $10 to Belgium,cheers

Is this only for paypal backers or also the ones who back on kickstarter +$25?(or is the $25 already in the price on kickstarter?)

Since I have a prepaid mastercard its important that there are enough funds on or the transaction won't go through.

will add more just in case..

Glad I read this topic,if there  are other people with prepaid mastercards I hope they'll be aware of this.

After logging in on kickstarter I noticed that instead of $215 its $225 for me now,which probably means it is also $10 to Belgium,cheers

It's 10 Bucks worldwide.

Just that Paypal version will take 15 more~

---

As far as i know. We will get the same stuff as KS Backers. As logn as you go into this, while the KS cmapagin runs + a few days or so after.

Then they will scrap some of the value and make it less worth the money. Meaning no castles and stuff like the arcane weapon set.

If they wouldn't give these to the paypalyers ... it would make no sense.

But takeing them out after KS, is legit for giving early adopters something of worth.

Let's see~

You guys should do something similar to the Shroud Of The Avatar guys and allow people to upgrade their pedge by paying the difference at a later date.

I definitely agree with this as I am planning to slowly upgrade my pledge from $34 to $175

Will there be an option to pass on the Physical Collectors Edition? In my opinion it is not worth the shipping cost.

Edited by LilaLarry

Is debit card going to be an option for payment? I have a lot of money saved on debit but seems like interac is not an option on KS.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Is debit card going to be an option for payment? I have a lot of money saved on debit but seems like interac is not an option on KS.

Hi Eediom, if you use paypal, they have an option to use your bank account (same thing as using your debit card). You do have to setup your Paypal account in order to use this type of payment by the way. 

Hi Eediom, if you use paypal, they have an option to use your bank account (same thing as using your debit card). You do have to setup your Paypal account in order to use this type of payment by the way. 

I think this process isn't instant though, you might want to do this a bit before the kickstarter ends!

oiPOxr.jpg

Proud Member of KDS -

Recruitment Post - Visit us at www.kdsguild.org

Of course this will likely be inaccurate (we are entirely willing to wait, please take your time!) but do you have a new ETA for PayPal availability?

Edited by TragicNumberOne

Might I interest you in a low-interest mortgage?

the link works for me but when i choose a package, i get an error : "We're sorry. Payments from US are not currently being supported. Please check back again later."

But iam from europe :P

Edited by hely

That's fine, I was just testing the link :)

We're changing it to be more obvious you need to login or create an account, thanks.

Hely, the web guys are reaching out to you for info.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

The link doesn't work for me as well. I just get sent back to the mainpage. I'm in Europe as well. Well, I'll see when this gets fixed. It looks like the check where you're from isn't working. No idea how that would work!

Programming stuff like this is very difficult... That I do know.

"We're sorry. Payments from US are not currently being supported. Please check back again later."

I've got the same problem. Here my connection informations:

EDIT: Remove IP-Adress-Data

Edited by Thuroc