Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.100 Live Bug Reports for 9/2/2021

DEV-Tiggs

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Can't get past the launcher.  This has been happening to me for awhile, but usually closing and restarting the launcher works - and if that doesn't a reboot does.  This time neither is helping.

Launcher goes through until there's 4MB remaining, then hangs for about a minute before showing an Error #1.  Have restarted the launcher about a dozen times, tried with and without Administrator mode, rebooted the computer 3 or 4 times.  No luck.

That Error #1 is:
Timeout on I/O
Unknown error
Failed to access content on network
Read operation

Update: Uninstalled and reinstalled and still getting the same damn thing on the first download.  Q.Q

Update2: After @mystafyi posted below I tried a VPN and voila, it went right through...  I have a small boutique ISP so could be some weird stuff happening.

Edited by Lukha
update

5 minutes ago, Lukha said:

That Error #1 is:
Timeout on I/O
Unknown error
Failed to access content on network
Read operation

I have had a similar issue with fortnight, although I am sure the code and software are different the solution I found was to power reset my router and/or VPN tunnel. It was very intermittent issue and I didnt play that game for long so was unable to really troubleshoot. 

Keep loosing nameplates for everything, friends, foe's, npc's after a few hours of gameplay. Only solution found so far is complete game reboot.

Opening my map keeps changing the DPI/Sensitivity of my mouse? Just a bit but enough to notice and be annoying. Tabbing out and back in resets it to the original value ... tried changing map binding, same results. Just started last update.

Half of the animals, cats, wolves, spiders, small animals still have the Weakness spot proc in a place where aiming at it completely misses the corpse and makes it impossible to hit.

The BIG ONE - Ive had at least 3-5 ppl "log out" and dissappear mid fight when they are losing in the last 24 hrs. I'm a brigand that can see stealth, I'm positive there is some fishy exploit going on here. They are just vanishing with no line of sight to hide behind, assassins seem to able to pop ult and instantly use this "tactic", I will see them use alt and jump forward (Hunter is up) and instantly vanish off the server. Instantly dropping aoe on them proves they are indeed gone.

Wood Elf Camouflage does not work properly. If you use Camouflage ability sometimes your weapons don't get the effect, and players can still spot your name/guild/faction plates from the same distance as if they didn't have camouflage up.

This is a bug that has been grossly shrugged over. There is literally absolutely no reason to use a Camouflage right now except if you want to actually go hidden, and that is even buggy with the hidden timer resetting over and over again in random areas depending on where or what you are standing on.

You should not be able to easily spot a camouflaged wood elf from a mile away because of a plate above their head, whats the point of this ability?

Got hit by a few loading screens today. One of those killed me.

It also possible to not load back at all. The first time i got that i had to restart the game. At least add the option to return to lobby, having to relaunch the whole game is a huge waste of time.

It is recommended to modify the ITEMS COLLECTED layer to the back of the backpack layer. Every time I pick up an item, I want to open the backpack to view the item immediately. It will be blocked by the ITEMS COLLECTED layer. If I have opened the backpack, it means I don’t need to use ITEMS COLLECTED immediately. Just check my backpack directly, but ITEMS COLLECTED is set to the upper layer of the pen backpack layer, which blocks the backpack display, which causes trouble for all players when viewing the backpack. It is recommended to fix it.

Translated from GOOGLE.

unknown.png
unknown1.png