Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.100 Live Bug Reports for 9/3/2021

DEV-Tiggs

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Hot Zone skinning bonus is working in Web Wood, but not working in Avian Cliffs, the new Wolf hotzone, or Crystal Springs, on the Shadow Campaign.

Edited by Kynadre

I am having issues with items of the same type not stacking when crafting. In the Ek it was an issue with ground granite, while making empty flasks, and now in GR it's an issue with non soul bound discs while trying to level a belt. A minute ago I split a stack of ground granite and wound up with one pile having a -number.

Also as of right now my EK is back to an infinite loading loop, and not loading.

@ArtCraftQA

See the attached picture, I cannot fill the last ten ground stone to make a flask even though all that ground granite came from the same stack, I split a stack and as you see  now have a -6 stack. It was the same issue with belt started with 9disc stack, and could not fill the last 3 stack I had to exit and break them into 3 piles of 3 to make a belt. 😒Crowfall_Screenshot_2021.09.03_-_12.07.3

Edited by Nichivo

Was crafting weapons and every action would do nothing, so I would have to do the action, close window, re-open window. So the experience was:

1. Put mats in
2. Click Craft
3. close window
4. reopen window
5. see result of craft
6. click "take"
7. cclose window
8. reopen window
...etc

Also, I just rode up to the Emziak gate, from Agnatio, and it wasn't there. Like, the platform was, but the portal wasn't. People could port in and kill me np, but I couldn't see the portal. :( Relogging fixed it (Although now i can see the portal but not the platform, while in bird form, so there's that).

Edited by exvee

59 minutes ago, Gorgor said:

Statistic "harvesting: all 20.3 " from necklace is not applying over logging but it applay over all the other harvesting options, mining, quarrying, and skinning

Check picture here: https://ibb.co/w7jxczr

Can confirm necklace is not applying to logging. 

12 hours ago, Gorgor said:

Statistic "harvesting: all 20.3 " from necklace is not applying over logging but it applay over all the other harvesting options, mining, quarrying, and skinning

Check picture here: https://ibb.co/w7jxczr

Can also confirm harvesting stat on necklace is not working for logging.

Wood Elf Camouflage does not work properly. If you use Camouflage ability sometimes your weapons don't get the effect, and players can still spot your name/guild/faction plates from the same distance as if they didn't have camouflage up.

This is a bug that has been grossly shrugged over. There is literally absolutely no reason to use a Camouflage right now except if you want to actually go hidden, and that is even buggy with the hidden timer resetting over and over again in random areas depending on where or what you are standing on.

You should not be able to easily spot a camouflaged wood elf from a mile away because of a plate above their head, whats the point of this ability?

I'm not sure this is intended, but :

Icecaller bug : you can't reset recycled ice stacks (the buff you obtain by using chill out on cool ice)

This means that if you have 5 stacks of recycled ice buff with 5 secondes left and you use chill out to consume 5 cool ice, you'll gain nothing... after the 5 secondes you'll lose the stack

Or if you have 4 stacks and try to eat more than one cool ice, you only ever gonna get one more stack that will last 30 secondes

I feel like this is not working as intended, or do you expect the player to carefully manage the recycled ice stack to always consume just enough cool ice to retop at 5 stacks ?