Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Confessor Ultimate needs help

FootSteps

Now that 7.1 came out and we are no longer immune to damage during our ult. There is a major issue with it. Right now, when you ult you can't jump, use abilities, or auto attack. Sure that's fine. But at least give us the option to use an ability, or auto attack to cancel stealth / cancel ult.

We are now in situations where 1 person can pop perception, and continue to focus us down while we have to sit there for the full duration of the ult and die. Give us the option to cancel out of it, even if the only option is Firebolt which can be Flash-Cast to cancel a skill, but clearly it doesn't cancel your ult. 

Or you know, when we take damage in our stealth at least reveal us and let us attack again. Obviously it would be nice to keep the damage reduction / crowd control immunity during this as well.

Edited by FootSteps
Additional option

Yeah its a bit wonky you can't cancel the fessor's ult-stealth if someone is clearly rapid firing you directly in your left ass cheek. Man already canceled your reposition, no reason to make you just suck up damage.

LMAO my website is broken please click this to apply to Flames of Exile (maybe, if that's not busted too)

On 5/11/2015 at 1:48 PM, CAWCAWCAW said:

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

Yeah the fessor ult is bad. I don't even necessarily like the stealth component of it. It's hardly useful as in most situations you aren't able to move far enough to create an advantage even if you aren't seen through it. 

Or you could just not ult?

I mean, seems obvious to me.

Feels like all the sins that keep running and stealthing despite it being clear to me they are just dying slowly to my brig. I can see you bud, might as well fight me. If you know someone can see you dont bother stealthing.

Seems balanced imho. Those are your hunters. God knows Im still exploded by fessors regardless if i make a simple mistake.

Edited by BarriaKarl

9 hours ago, BarriaKarl said:

Or you could just not ult?

I mean, seems obvious to me.

Feels like all the sins that keep running and stealthing despite it being clear to me they are just dying slowly to my brig. I can see you bud, might as well fight me. If you know someone can see you dont bother stealthing.

Seems balanced imho. Those are your hunters. God knows Im still exploded by fessors regardless if i make a simple mistake.

Dumbest comment on the forums today.