Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
flash33

Happy Birthday Nathan.

Yesterday was my younger brother Nathan's birthday. He's now 12 years old. Tomorrow we're going to do laser tag. Happy birthday Nathan.

"Watch what you say before what you say watches you."

-flash33.

I actually haven't decided yet on whether or not that I'm gonna team up with him or not. I might, but still we'll just wait and see how it goes tomorrow right then and there.

-flash33.

Well the final score at the end there was 3-1 in favor of us. The enemy team managed to make good use of Stealth mode to run-and-gun us at our base (it didn't help that I was the only main defender and that I got 4v1'd at one time there either), so props to them. It was fun though, and he had a good time at the party as well, which is all that really matters in the end there I suppose.

Also, I didn't really have much of a choice in who got paired up with who, so our team was outnumbered by 2 the whole time in both games (I was the blue team, he was the red team), but still we had more experience and communication overall which allowed us and helped us to win the first 3 games (there was 2 games a sessions mind you there) as well despite that numbers disadvantage there also, so there's that at least.

Edited by flash33

-flash33.

Well the final score at the end there was 3-1 in favor of us. The enemy team managed to make good use of Stealth mode to run-and-gun us at our base (it didn't help that I was the only main defender and that I got 4v1'd at one time there either), so props to them. It was fun though, and he had a good time at the party as well, which is all that really matters in the end there I suppose.

Also, I didn't really have much of a choice in who got paired up with who, so our team was outnumbered by 2 the whole time in both games (I was the blue team, he was the red team), but still we had more experience and communication overall which allowed us and helped us to win the first 3 games (there was 2 games a sessions mind you there) as well despite that numbers disadvantage there also, so there's that at least.

Well I'm happy that you guys had fun. I've very rarely participated to this activity, but I remember that when I did it was pretty exciting. From 5-12 years old, I had a really good friend who shared the same passion as I did for fake guns and imaginary worlds. We agreed tacitly that we were "making movies" : we were the scriptors, producers, actors, voicers, all blend together in improvisation. Who needs a camera when the audience is living the scenes.  :P  

Well I'm happy that you guys had fun. I've very rarely participated to this activity, but I remember that when I did it was pretty exciting. From 5-12 years old, I had a really good friend who shared the same passion as I did for fake guns and imaginary worlds. We agreed tacitly that we were "making movies" : we were the scriptors, producers, actors, voicers, all blend together in improvisation. Who needs a camera when the audience is living the scenes.  :P  

That sounds like it was allot of fun. Also, in case you or anyone else were wondering about the Stealth mode that I mentioned, basically it's a 30 second mode that changes your colors to look like the enemy team's colors instead there (i.e. red if you're blue, blue if you're red). Handy for sneaking past enemy lines and into their base to shoot the main target there. Of course shooting an enemy pretty much cancels the stealth mode entirely there but still though for those people who like the run-and-gun technique it's a very handy mode to use there, that's for sure there now.

-flash33.

That sounds like it was allot of fun. Also, in case you or anyone else were wondering about the Stealth mode that I mentioned, basically it's a 30 second mode that changes your colors to look like the enemy team's colors instead there (i.e. red if you're blue, blue if you're red). Handy for sneaking past enemy lines and into their base to shoot the main target there. Of course shooting an enemy pretty much cancels the stealth mode entirely there but still though for those people who like the run-and-gun technique it's a very handy mode to use there, that's for sure there now.

And if a red player goes in stealth mode, appears blue for 30 seconds, penetrates the blue base to its core... The blue team should undergo a kind of loss for shooting inside their main frame, a kind of selfdestruction penalty.  :)

Thanks for explaining in details, I love it.