Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Neriyan (Dregs) Score Adjustment


ACE-Tiggs
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 9/8/2021 at 8:10 PM, KayNine said:

Kind of bogus you guys will do this for them, however in FvF last campaign when our rank 3 bell tower disappeared after a Maintenance you guys said you couldn't do anything. BUT IGHT.

I'm actually kinda shocked someone cares about something that happens on Shadows...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, mushufasa said:

I'm actually kinda shocked someone cares about something that happens on Shadows...

How dare people enjoy a campaign that you don't! No everyone enjoys just dregs, its ran by 2 mega alliances, so yea, be shook when they enjoy something that has decent fights.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, KayNine said:

How dare people enjoy a campaign that you don't! No everyone enjoys just dregs, its ran by 2 mega alliances, so yea, be shook when they enjoy something that has decent fights.

What does this have to do with the topic of the thread? 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mandalore said:

What does this have to do with the topic of the thread? 

it has EVERYTHING to do with this thread. What do you even mean. They fixed a score in 1 campaign due to server issues, however in FvF when the servers lost whole buildings during server issues which also affects score they wouldn't fix it. If that's not relevant to this thread idk what to tell you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, KayNine said:

it has EVERYTHING to do with this thread. What do you even mean. They fixed a score in 1 campaign due to server issues, however in FvF when the servers lost whole buildings during server issues which also affects score they wouldn't fix it. If that's not relevant to this thread idk what to tell you. 

I would agree with this being a valid conversation that needs to be had. If its true then it would appear that the rules apply only in some instances. Words like competitive dont lose value just because its not Dregs. SO I thinks its a fair ask. What I think a lot of people DO NOT understand at the end of the day we are customer. We should demand responses or give up on them for lack of response. We all want Crowfall to succeed at least most of us do. @KayNine Please keep voicing YOUR opinion as no mater if agree or not I don't want your opinion suppressed or ignored. 

Edited by Drakano
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/8/2021 at 8:38 PM, mandalore said:

As somebody in the big 2 I'd say I'd like them to but they haven't helped in other campaigns but did this one.  So no they wouldnt? 

At this point the only guild that has been given this level of support is Death. So Mandalore is pretty spot on lol. I would like to restate the anger the frustration level you all have and that you are directing at the guilds/players is so silly. I would like to say. crowfall had protections for the small guilds back when KGV (a smaller guild) won the campaign. Then crowfall removed the structure that allowed that. So in my opinion your hostility should not be at the players or the guilds that are playing with in the rule set placed by Crowfall. Just my opinion. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Drakano said:

I would agree with this being a valid conversation that needs to be had. If its true then it would appear that the rules apply only in some instances. Words like competitive dont lose value just because its not Dregs. SO I thinks its a fair ask. What I think a lot of people DO NOT understand at the end of the day we are customer. We should demand responses or give up on them for lack of response. We all want Crowfall to succeed at least most of us do. @KayNine Please keep voicing YOUR opinion as no mater if agree or not I don't want your opinion suppressed or ignored. 

Always will. Its very true as well. Last Shadows campaign. Multiple of us have emails to prove it. They told us simply there is nothing they can do about our missing bell tower after a server maintenance which = points. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/13/2021 at 3:20 AM, mushufasa said:

I'm actually kinda shocked someone cares about something that happens on Shadows...

I think this mindset is a likely culprit in what is hurting the game's population. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, KayNine said:

Always will. Its very true as well. Last Shadows campaign. Multiple of us have emails to prove it. They told us simply there is nothing they can do about our missing bell tower after a server maintenance which = points. 

 

 

Can anyone from crowfall please clarify if this was just an oversight or is the policy of ACE to only correct the issues found in dregs? I am asking because I truly want to do some playing on shadow but not if you don't care about it like you do Death and Dregs. I am seriously asking because based on the statements made here its clear that Death is being favored over the guilds that play on Shadow and lost points. If this is not true please say so instead of just ignoring the issue. 

 

Fact 1 - A technical issue happened and crowfall was willing to correct it for the guild/alliance Death to ensure they get credit for the work they provided.

Fact 2 (Maybe its hard to tell with zero response from the powers that be!) A technical issue happened and crowfall was unwilling to correct it for the guild/alliances playing on that faction to ensure they get credit for the work they provided.

I would also like to ask WHY does it take us calling you all out like this to get some kind of respond to the problem?

#anyresponsewouldbeagreatstep! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/11/2021 at 7:36 AM, mandalore said:

Did those guilds send multiple tickets?  Had I known LoD got theirs fixed but others hadn't I be big mad at ace too. 

From what i understand no they didn't, just drove on as a bug that needs to be fixed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Bronz said:

From what i understand no they didn't, just drove on as a bug that needs to be fixed.

Shame on both parties then.  Please report bugs so they can be fixed.  Don't just whie on the boards bc you didn't ask for something they didn't do; they aren't mind readers. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

From the sounds of it based on the previous posts it was reported. It also appeared there was some response and back and forth discussing solutions but no correction was ever made. TBH none of it really matters because we don't get much response in here. Honestly if we had anything. Good news though you might have group loot options soon and handshakes that could be manipulated. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Drakano said:

From the sounds of it based on the previous posts it was reported. It also appeared there was some response and back and forth discussing solutions but no correction was ever made. TBH none of it really matters because we don't get much response in here. Honestly if we had anything. Good news though you might have group loot options soon and handshakes that could be manipulated. 

Handshake with who?  3 months of static zerging, serverperformance as shaky as a Marty Mcfly autograph and little communication with the devs has soured remaining pop.  They allowed an arms race with 500 man alliances that were just bad for the game.  Server performs is eh and crashes during major sieges still.  A stale meta has produced stake sieges when they do work.  The harvesting and crafting system are horribly unfriendly to new players.  The giant empty maps don’t do them any good.  CF had some good ideas but how do you undo so many poor decisions and restore community faith?  Like with what money are they going to fix it? 
 

 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, mandalore said:

Shame on both parties then.  Please report bugs so they can be fixed.  Don't just whie on the boards bc you didn't ask for something they didn't do; they aren't mind readers. 

Hold on? your right to voice you opinion about it, but its my right to also voice mine. I didn't ask every individual if they petitioned or not. Shouldn't be arguing over a buggy piece of software.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Bronz said:

Hold on? your right to voice you opinion about it, but its my right to also voice mine. I didn't ask every individual if they petitioned or not. Shouldn't be arguing over a buggy piece of software.

 

 

I could not agree more. We spent the entire Alpha and Beta phase saying its ok it alpha or its ok its beta. NOBODY except crowfall is responsible for the issues like this. If you must place blame on anyone else then blame all the players who played the role of unreasonable supporter for ALL (including myself) action from crowfall during Alpha and Beta saying its Alpha or its Beta its ok it will be fixed by release. This was said because people believed in crowfall. I also still believe crowfall can be fixed if they start to listen and respond to its players. We will not fix the issue if we try to shirk blame onto the player base on this because the issue that drives population down has been called out and said over and over. 

 

I will personally take this lesson and learn from it and never become an unreasonable supporter again. Crowfall please respond to your players not just super special ones in certain forums/discords. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...