Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is there a Heartwood chance potion?

Xaero

Sometimes you can't hit cap but tbh once U get blue+ belt you tend to get more heartwood than you can even use also soooo much beeswax since it not used for pretty much anything😛

There some harvesting skill that increase it drop by 5 percent too not sure which disc but if you go to crowapedia on ur taken tree select class and scroll to bottom it has all the harvesting discs

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

On 9/10/2021 at 3:13 AM, veeshan said:

Sometimes you can't hit cap but tbh once U get blue+ belt you tend to get more heartwood than you can even use also soooo much beeswax since it not used for pretty much anything😛

There some harvesting skill that increase it drop by 5 percent too not sure which disc but if you go to crowapedia on ur taken tree select class and scroll to bottom it has all the harvesting discs

I can push it to a whopping 11% using Villein and a blue belt.  At legendary I would imagine it would hit a heart stopping 15%.  That's nothing compared to people hitting motherloads with Gem potions.  There are no wood motherloads to hit that I know of.