Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Multiple Collector's Editions

neven

If you have a second collector's edition you want to give to someone, how do you go about giving them it when the physical package doesn't even come with a game code or any unique identifier within?

On 9/9/2021 at 3:34 AM, neven said:

If you have a second collector's edition you want to give to someone, how do you go about giving them it when the physical package doesn't even come with a game code or any unique identifier within?

The Collectors Editions DO come with a game code ... if you aquired them properly. You can find the according Codes in the Codes Tab of your account management.

Looks like this:

6pR6IZm.jpg

As far as I know, there have been some reports regarding people getting an additional CE sent to them ... accidently. Which is to say without them actually paying for it; just getting 2 instead of one. I could imagine that those people may not get an additional Game Copy code also. In such a case ... well ... not really something to complain about, I suppose, right?

In all other cases, the according Code should be found in the mentioned tab, and as a seller you should make sure to get the code/s to the person you sell your CE to. Also, the CE's include 2 friend codes ... which are also to be found in the according tab.

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk