Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.100 Live Bug Reports for 9/9/2021

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

The factory recipes for the wood-based weapons (Book, Bow, etc.) all take more wood to craft then their associated standard recipes (with discounts from belt/disc).  Every other discipline, the factory costs of the main material are identical to the cost to craft a fresh item with the discounts.

Chat is buggered up.

Sometimes I'm typing in Faction and I don't see what I type and it's like chat is dead. If I ctrl-tab all the way through the list until it comes back to Faction, now I see what I previously typed.

I have never seen this issue before today's patch.

51 minutes ago, BarriaKarl said:

Got some REAL bad freezing after farming elementals for a while. Prolly some leak somewhere.

We were also getting some very bad freezing after a few hours of roaming and farming a hot zone.

Druid's Barkskin is causing a lingering visual effect that stacks per cast.

Druid's Will-o-wisp is passing through players and walls in its in a dumbfire effect (no targeting), before exploding at a fixed distance. None of this seems in line with the tooltip.

There is a glitched world chest on Gramboor in T13 at 2404,41,1572. A bugged weapons chest at T13 2378, 36, 1507. A bugged armor "dresser" at S13 2289, 26,1584. Basically, every loot drop at the Gryphon camp is bugged.

'Lifesteal bonus' on weapons is essentially a useless stat, as it only applies a tiny amount of additional lifesteal to already present lifesteal, meaning nobody would intentionally use this stat (since it's in such small amounts. I'm assuming this is a bug as no developer worth anything would create a stat that essentially has no value. It should either be dramatically increased or decreased significantly and work as regular lifesteal on all attacks, which would make it a usable stat and not something people legitimately laugh at when they see.

Edited by Cerberias

Not particularly a new bug but:

Horseshoes scroll is not consumed when crafting horseshoes (the text indicates it should be)

19 hours ago, Wolfgang said:

I've left group and relogged several times and it's still showing me in a group I left more than 6 hours ago. 

This happens sometimes. You have to close the game client and re-open it.

On 9/11/2021 at 9:22 PM, Cerberias said:

Confessor fire tornados are able to oneshot someone, either a bug or broken, regardless it needs to be changed. (Vid taken via discord)

https://streamable.com/vqvjp0

Yep. Had a Winterblades guy kill a group of four of us simultaneously. I guess now I know why Rufio suddenly wants to play Confessor.