Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.100 Live Bug Reports for 9/9/2021

When the server dies during a siege, your scoring system records it as a keep loss and reduces a guilds points by the value of the keep even if they still own it. This happened to Executioners last night and they have screenshots of it.

Not sure if it's already been posted or if I'm alone on this: on windows 10, with latest nvidia drivers for an RTX3xxx card the game go full burning in EKs. Not in Dregs or Shadow where the GPU sits at 75°C but the second I enter an EK (small or big like Aerynth Trader) it starts going up for no apparent reason.

Holding SHIFT to sprint in combat while walking backwards drains stamina even though movement speed is unaffected. Either let us sprint backwards or don't drain stamina while moving backwards and using the sprint key.

Confessor Inquisitor Fervor's 4th healing/mana tick does not work on the Elken. Fervor should give 4 ticks of healing and mana but does only 3. The missing 4th is supposed to happen at the end of Fervor's animation.

Edit: Fixed. Somehow under UI Nameplates "Show Names" was set to none. No idea how that happened since I didn't change it.

I can't see any names. Where names should be I only see gold bars. I've tried relogging and repairing the game, and changing the screen resolution (suggested by someone in General Chat) but nothing has worked so far.

Edited by Tsizara

10 minutes ago, Tsizara said:

Edit: Fixed. Somehow under UI Nameplates "Show Names" was set to none. No idea how that happened since I didn't change it.

I can't see any names. Where names should be I only see gold bars. I've tried relogging and repairing the game, and changing the screen resolution (suggested by someone in General Chat) but nothing has worked so far.

There are hotkeys for toggling nameplates and guild crests. After accidentally hitting them a few times, I went to settings and disabled the hotkeys.

IhhQKY6.gif

In Dregs, if you're in a group with someone from an opposing faction in Dregs, you will get kicked from the group if you enter the opposing factions temple. Fix please.

2 hours ago, Ahandinitflo said:

I keep losing names when there is a change like death or gating.  My current fix is to change resolution then change it back.  ((changing name status does not fix the issue ))

re: Needing more information.... This happens *ALL THE TIME* and there are no known steps to reproduce. Changing resolution fixes it. That's all we know.

6 hours ago, Ahandinitflo said:

I keep losing names when there is a change like death or gating.  My current fix is to change resolution then change it back.  ((changing name status does not fix the issue ))

Names plates randomly disapear, ive had then disapear after loading, dieing and even just randomly running around the zone have them when i load in but half way through the zone they disapear. you have to change resolution to something else then back to your normal one to get them back or exit the game completely and relaunch it. It started happening day one of this current campaign and seems to affect everyone randomly.

That being said i can get behind the no nameplates if everyone lost them. Wouldnt be so bad to hide all name plates outside of group until you get into combat makes it easier to be sneaky :P

Veeshan Midst of UXA

+Harvest All necklace property is still bugged for Half-giants with Logging. It doesn't apply any bonus

img

P.S. Insert image from URL for this reply wouldn't let me use an imgur link, turns red, no error message.

2 hours ago, Barbaghul said:

+Harvest All necklace property is still bugged for Half-giants with Logging. It doesn't apply any bonus

img

P.S. Insert image from URL for this reply wouldn't let me use an imgur link, turns red, no error message.

It's not just Half-Giants it's everyone. I haven't had any bonus to logging from my necklace since 7.1 went live.

2 hours ago, Barbaghul said:

img

Not a bug they just hate trees 😛 necklace doesn't work with logging, woodworking racial is on the worst race for the crafting, no tree motherboard, no way to clear hunger shards that spawn on your tree and no way to get hunger shards for weapon crafting miners like to give them all to blacksmiths hahaha

Veeshan Midst of UXA

It is possible to create stacks of items with a negative number. When attempting to complete a craft in this state, an Internal Server Error occurs.

Although I haven't intentionally tried to cause a crash, I believe it may be possible to if many people are doing this simultaneously or perhaps doing some other additional steps.3700a944ecdd4bb2357f2ce6f28ff6c4-Full-1.

On 9/11/2021 at 9:22 PM, Cerberias said:

Confessor fire tornados are able to oneshot someone, either a bug or broken, regardless it needs to be changed. (Vid taken via discord)

https://streamable.com/vqvjp0

Was also being hit by redeemer, which was the big damage in that clip. 

Edited by Ravenheart

Bugged Outposts where one npc will get stuck become unable to be damaged. preventing the outpost from being taken, it may be linked to the chest in some way. I have noticed it happening more frequently though.Crowfall_Screenshot_2021.09.15_-_10.19.2