Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

thrall's to crafting stations

Kcing

• Kcing changed the title to thrall's to crafting stations

EK thrall buffs require a Valkyn Statue in the parcel the workbenches are in. The statue was a kickstarter reward. Pretty sure you can't add a thrall to them like you can in the game at a keep.

3 hours ago, Nichivo said:

EK thrall buffs require a Valkyn Statue in the parcel the workbenches are in. The statue was a kickstarter reward. Pretty sure you can't add a thrall to them like you can in the game at a keep.

The statue effect works in all the EK, it doesn't have to be on the same parcel as the benches, but the specific crafting buff works only in the parcel the bench is.

6 minutes ago, Extintor said:

The statue effect works in all the EK, it doesn't have to be on the same parcel as the benches, but the specific crafting buff works only in the parcel the bench is.

Nope it legit will not work if it not in the same parcel. I know because I have 2 for exactly that reason, as I do some of my crafting in a different area. You are talking about blessed knowledge I am talking about the thrall buffs.

Edited by Nichivo

Just now, Nichivo said:

Nope it legit will not work if it not in the same parcel. I know because I have 2 for exactly that reason, as I do some of my crafting in a different area.

Well, I have one statue and benches in 2 different shire parcels, when I go to each parcel I got the buffs related to the benches in that parcel ...

4 minutes ago, Extintor said:

Well, I have one statue and benches in 2 different shire parcels, when I go to each parcel I got the buffs related to the benches in that parcel ...

I can remove a statue in a shire, and lose the buffs in the shire even though a connected town has a statue as well, I can also remove the town statue, and lose the buffs there while the adjacent shire keep the buffs from the other statue. I am not talking about blessing of knowledge I  am speaking about the minor thrall buffs specifically.

7 minutes ago, Nichivo said:

I can remove a statue in a shire, and lose the buffs in the shire even though a connected town has a statue as well, I can also remove the town statue, and lose the buffs there while the adjacent shire keep the buffs from the other statue. I am not talking about blessing of knowledge I  am speaking about the minor thrall buffs specifically.

That's weird, as I said, in my EK I have the thrall buffs in 2 parcels with workbenches with just one statue in the whole EK. Blessing of knowledge is present in all the EK and the different crafting buffs, I think they're called novice blacksmithing thrall, novice woodworking thrall ..., are present only in the parcel with the related bench.

Edited by Extintor

Well in mine the thrall buffs only work in the parcel where the statue is currently placed. Are you sure your stuff isn't actually in the same parcel. It's easy to make that mistake because of the shire shape. Especially if one of your buildings is a villa since they are m structures. I just ran in and checked, and now none of my thralls buffs function. they must must have broken it with the ek loading fix.

23 minutes ago, Extintor said:

Yes, I'm sure. I have the benches in 2 fort lodges and you can't put 2 in one shire, you need 2 shires.

Apparently mines now bugged all to hell. I have to rename a parcel, log out in that parcel, log right back in to get thrall buffs at all now.

Edited by Nichivo

Thanks for the  replies.  I have the blacksmith thrall crafting station. I want to add a thrall to my other crafting stations as well. I remember somewhere hearing (think in a Q&A maybe) you will need to capture thrall in the campaign worlds. Just can't figure how to capture them and was hopping someone can tell me how.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Nichivo said:

Apparently mines now bugged all to hell. I have to rename a parcel, log out in that parcel, log right back in to get thrall buffs at all now.

Do you have the proper crafting disciplines slotted in? You need the disciplines too to have the buff.

1 hour ago, Kcing said:

Thanks for the  replies.  I have the blacksmith thrall crafting station. I want to add a thrall to my other crafting stations as well. I remember somewhere hearing (think in a Q&A maybe) you will need to capture thrall in the campaign worlds. Just can't figure how to capture them and was hopping someone can tell me how.

Thanks

There's not such thing. They didn't implement that system afaik.

Edited by Extintor

6 minutes ago, Extintor said:

Do you have the proper crafting disciplines slotted in? You need the disciplines too to have the buff.

Yup I even added 2 screen shots to the feedback thread. Heck at one point I managed to get thrall buff without the statue at all. It's just under that post.

Edited by Nichivo

23 minutes ago, Extintor said:

There's not such thing. They didn't implement that system afaik.

OK. Thanks Extintor. That's what I was afraid of. Just hoping it was in the game and I just didn't know how.

On 9/10/2021 at 6:01 AM, Kcing said:

Thanks

My research into this very question led me to learning that this part of the crafting table upgrade process is not available in game yet.