Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Allow Exploration Disciplines to be Swapped Anywhere...

Shadivak

4 hours ago, Shadivak said:

Why isn't this a thing? Seems like such a no-brainer quality of life change for harvesting/crafting. Having to go back to a temple to swap is such a stupid waste of time.

only reason i can think of.
You killed a skiner he drops a bunch of leather you now swap to skinner disc so if u die u only loose half of your spoils

Veeshan Midst of UXA

11 hours ago, veeshan said:

You killed a skiner he drops a bunch of leather you now swap to skinner disc so if u die u only loose half of your spoils

Easy solution: get rid of that protection. I've never understood why a gatherer was allowed to keep half his stuff while farmers of the gold variety are risking it all.

10 hours ago, Slamz said:

Easy solution: get rid of that protection. I've never understood why a gatherer was allowed to keep half his stuff while farmers of the gold variety are risking it all.

Farmers of the resource variety start fights where they get jumped with no stamina. Farmers of the gold variety usually start fights with full health and stamina, and usually full resource. Stamina is usually important in getting away. That's why they get added protection.