Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.100 Live Bug Reports for 9/16/2021

DEV-Tiggs

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Confessor Inquisitor Fervor's 4th healing/mana tick does not work on the Elken. Fervor should give 4 ticks of healing and mana but does only 3. The missing 4th is supposed to happen at the end of Fervor's animation.

ok this is hard to report since it only happens is sieges....when I get in the treb I can not target correctly ....I dont see the the retical and can not raise up the trebs ...ie it stays level and I can only move right and left  .................seems like some kind of bug ,,this is the third time now 

Edited by Ahandinitflo
added number of times

On 9/17/2021 at 11:27 AM, Korgath said:

Harvest: All still doesn't effect logging. Half way through the Dregs now...

I'm not sure why more information would be needed? It's been reported pretty much every hotfix since 7.1 launched.

rYaT6b5.png

After equipping the necklace my Logging stat still stays at 72.72. I've also verified this isn't simply a display issue by hitting multiple trees with and without the necklace equipped.

This has already been reported multiple times on every Live Bug Report thread since 7.1 launched. We're half way through this Dregs campaign now and the biggest source of boosting the logging stat has been unavailable to us the entire time.

Edited by Korgath

9 hours ago, Ahandinitflo said:

ok this is hard to report since it only happens is sieges....when I get in the treb I can not target correctly ....I dont see the the retical and can not raise up the trebs ...ie it stays level and I can only move right and left  .................seems like some kind of bug ,,this is the third time now 

You need to press "1" twice to fire the weapon.

Doesnt seem to be a cooking station in the smaller keeps however you get a general crafting station instead sooo yeah i spose thats something lol.

i would recommend taking the general station out and swapping it for cooking bench

Veeshan Midst of UXA

11 hours ago, Korgath said:

I'm not sure why more information would be needed? It's been reported pretty much every hotfix since 7.1 launched.

rYaT6b5.png

After equipping the necklace my Logging stat still stays at 72.72. I've also verified this isn't simply a display issue by hitting multiple trees with and without the necklace equipped.

This has already been reported multiple times on every Live Bug Report thread since 7.1 launched. We're half way through this Dregs campaign now and the biggest source of boosting the logging stat hasn't been available to us the entire time.

You don't have the necklace equipped that you are claiming is not working. The one you do have equipped, the ruby necklace, appears to be working.

aeei5jG.png

1 hour ago, Yoink said:

You don't have the necklace equipped that you are claiming is not working. The one you do have equipped, the ruby necklace, appears to be working.

The necks are definitely not working for logging and have not all campaign. Which is completely ridiculous that we will probably have to wait until 7.2 for them to fix a damn necklace.

2 hours ago, Yoink said:

I said when the necklace is equipped the stat stays the same.

Its a long video but there is a bug where players on the top of this tower can't be hit in keeps. Spent over 10 minutes trying to shoot Snowye and if she stands directly in the center of the tower, even if she is completely visable and within range (this is about 50m and this character has like 63-68m range or something like that) she cant be hit, and she can feely attack people running around in the keep, its difficult to even lookup high enough to attempt to engage her.

Edited by Trueguardian

Somehow, assassins are still getting into our alliance keep in the dregs. I have a daughter who lost several weeks worth of work in jewelry crafting items as a result.  I am going to suggest that keeps become a death zone like the area around the faction gates in the shadows.  This death zone would become deactivated when siege timers go live. Once the siege is over, the death zone for all players except for winning alliance members becomes active again. Simple solution.

On 9/16/2021 at 7:46 AM, ACE-Tiggs said:

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Currently your hot zone for Web-Wood in Emziek is bugged.

Its not putting out anywhere near what a rank 10 mob should be dropping… Tons of whites and blue.. Rarely any purple or Lego.
Ive came here multiple times on a min/maxed skinner fully buffed and get no where near the amount of Colored hides that I get at Crystal Springs.

Im not sure how its messed up. But in the last EU dregs I was getting WAY more colored hide (Purple&Lego) than now in Emziek. Its only putting out hide like they are rank 7-8's PLEASE FIX THIS

Love,
Slypanda