Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.100.0 Live Feedback for 9/16/2021

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game on the most recent patch. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Don't allow characters to Factory Copy items that they didn't create.

I have been posting this for a few weeks now and it is popping up more and more in Discord/In game chats from other people. There are major impacts on crafting economy and Import Slot abuse due to this ability. The game has a great crafting system, but this is making it so top end crafting isn't needed for guilds or individuals.

I don't imagine this was part of the vision of Factories (I'm guessing it was done to remove the tedious work of crafting for a large guild) and it is a simple update to lock down the ability to copy items made by anyone.

Import slots aren't working. If people need to import more items they just a buddy code to create a new account and trade in neutral areas to get more imports. This just leads to dormant accounts, bad metrics for ACE to analyze buddy codes, and some people getting more imports than others. Choose an option:

- Remove import slots

- Make imported items No Trade, No Drop, No Sell

I would do the 2nd option so you can continue to try and push people to buy/sell/craft in campaign.

Quality of Life : Disciplines :
- Getting major and minor disciplines is a huge frustration. Please make it possible to change 1 Major/minor disciplines to another of the same domain through a runecrafting method.

Chests :
- Right click to place items into the chests – and have them auto stack!
- Better search function for chests : armors, weapons, sacrifice, ores, wood, stone, body parts,hides, quality, disciplines
- Make them “viewable” but not “touchable”, meaning you can see and deposit things into a chest but not take something out.
- More compact storage in ek, warehouse building with huge inventory

Guild/Group
- Guild Tab : Filter online members and make u able to invite them to group.
- Grp : Do not kick from group on logout in order to allow switching character

Crafting :
- Crafting from your bank or a chest attached to a workbench

Inventory :
- Chest inventory: stack all, sort all by name quantity quality
- Event sacrifice items -> add simple tag to show they are SunElf, Enbari etc and are eligible for the event sacrifice

General :
- Joining and leaving Campaigns = Your gear stays on your character!!!
- Indicator that players has anti-stealth running
- The marketplace parcels they have at the temple: either have them nearer or have a bank access on the parcel EK
- Option to select the groupsize in eks. So you could possibly train for dregs or maybe future worlds

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

13 hours ago, Soulreaver said:

General :
- Joining and leaving Campaigns = Your gear stays on your character!!!

Please no. Not with limited imports. Removing items from the character when unlocking from a campaign is fine as it is.

Consider enabling players to poison food so that when I am killed and someone loots my cairn, if they eat the food I was carrying they will get poisoned and possibly die.

When you get your alternative currency system online (aka getting tokens from campiagns to spend on a vendor) Conquest, Wealth, power and glory tokens assuming thats something you end up doing.
You should add individual rewards to player who contributed top 20% for those catagories and reward them the tokens based on the type they qualify for.

This would give individual players to aim for aswell and should encourage players to play for the campaign because when everything goes to the guild generaly only the leaderships get the stuff alot of the time so there not much reason for the smaller players in the guild to try push conquest wealth power or glory. This should entern make more PvP hot spots naturally around the cards.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

On 9/18/2021 at 1:59 AM, Soulreaver said:

Quality of Life : Disciplines :
- Getting major and minor disciplines is a huge frustration. Please make it possible to change 1 Major/minor disciplines to another of the same domain through a runecrafting method.

Should make thrall drops a knowledge based on the class/race/domain they are. So a fire thrall will drop essence of fire or ranger drops knowledge of ranger. These essence will be used to craft all disciplines that can be used by that domain. 
So for example Abominable snowman major could be crafted by either essence of Frost or essence of death sinc eit a Frost and death domain major.

In runecrafting just have a drop down for Majors/Minors that has another drop down for each Domain/class/race with a recipe for each disapline there alot so you wanna use a dropdown so you dont explode a runecrafter crafting page :P you have a search function so they can easily search for the disapline they want and they want :P

You can also reduce the amount of named thrallspawns aswell by doing this since they be easier to get and less RNG if u wanted.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Could consider/try an anti zerg mechanic of apply a zone wide debuff on an alliance when they go over X amount of players in the zone.

I would say after 40 alliance members in a zone they get -5% dmg and HP for every 5 players above that stacking 10 times. Think this would be a good trial baseline. since 40 players on a side i feel is a good number for seiges currently you can still go above it but then it allows smaler guilds to get an edge player to player wise due to debuff while larger force gets more players. You could even drop this debuff down from 40 to like 20 for forts timers if you wanted too to add incentive to splitting your forces if you a huge faction should make for more enjoyable fights over a zerg rolling over you.

I dont think this would be a hard thing to implement so wouldnt be a bad thing to try in a campaign or 2

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

hey if u guys want some more cash flow should sell increased dregs bank slots for like 10 bucks for 100 extra slots or something 😛 lol.

100 for non vip and 200 for VIp realy isnt enough. I honostly dunno how free account manage since if you harvest 35-50 slots of your banks gets taken up just by 1 harvesting type holding 1 stack of resources each lol

Veeshan Midst of UXA

1. Reduce keep ownership to 1 per alliance, adjust points given
  2. Increase points lost to pillaging
  3. Increase points given from winning forts, shorten cool-down between fort fights shorten timer of activity to 30 minutes, then move building resources out of forts and add new loot to forts
  4. Make new resource providers for building up keeps on shorter timers/less resources provided per timer or dramatically increase building resources provided from pigs
  5. Reduced cost for repairing destroyed buildings
  6. Claiming a new keep abandons previously owned

Make the siege game more about pillaging instead of eviction this gives smaller alliances place to call home and other smaller alliances targets for sieges while the big boys still fight for points.  So instead of big guild targeting small ones they will be more inclined to fight one another to knock the leaders off the hill while the smaller alliances are fighting to catch up with each other. Having shorter timers on forts provides more content

Having the bulk of the points come from forts and the increased penalty for being pillaged you would see a more even spread of points across the top end of the game.  it would put more pressure on the guys in the lead while protecting the fun of people at the bottom and giving them a meaningful way of catching up.

I'm not sure there is a mechanism within God's Reach that reliably drops the statue heads needed to construct shrines within the keeps.  

I think, with the removal of Heralds from God Reach zones, that might have taken this resource out of circulation. 

If there is another method to get these in not aware of, please let me know. If there is another method, please ensure the  loss in statue head drop rate has been compensated for. 

Thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...

Please for the love of the crows make Gaia's wail (Spirit speaker) and ghost army, and perhaps other abilities for arch druids, able to be placed in BOTH bars. There are a few abilities that can be placed in life and death, but the majority of them have to sit in the death bar .  Not to mention that most of them are long cool-down and low damage,

Please add Nature damage additives or make all druid spells electricity

Edited by eaos