Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Damage bonus on armor

Kalannar

I can't figure out what combination adds a damage bonus on mail and plate armor.  Normally I just get resistance and out of combat healing bonus.  But I have crafted armor where it has a damage bonus and heal bonus along with the resistance bonus.  How do you get it on a piece of armor?

35 minutes ago, kalannar said:

I can't figure out what combination adds a damage bonus on mail and plate armor.  Normally I just get resistance and out of combat healing bonus.  But I have crafted armor where it has a damage bonus and heal bonus along with the resistance bonus.  How do you get it on a piece of armor?

For mail Armour the ores you use making the rings can give you different dmg bonuses. I can't remember off the top of my head if padding can also add bonuses, been a while. The point is you can have more than one bonus by having different rings in the case of mail, etc. etc.

So both were made with the same ore combination for resistance, but one just got the resistance and the other has damage bonus and healing bonus.  I can't figure out what I did to get those.  I have used the calculator and it doesn't have them in it. 

g3OU6p.pngvgQQd7.png

14 minutes ago, kalannar said:

So both were made with the same ore combination for resistance, but one just got the resistance and the other has damage bonus and healing bonus.  I can't figure out what I did to get those.  I have used the calculator and it doesn't have them in it. 

g3OU6p.pngvgQQd7.png

That is from being mail. Leather get those stats too but raised.

On 9/16/2021 at 4:42 PM, kalannar said:

g3OU6p.pngvgQQd7.png

The damage and healing bonuses decrease, as the armour type increases. You are comparing plate, and mail. This is why some plate wearers choose to wear plate gloves, boots, and helms, while using mail, or leather chests.