Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Personal Chests for Nobles/Vassals on the EK.

CardinalFear

I have a small guild, so I decided to allow my friends/guild mates to have personal chests on my EK on various parcels. The issue I am running in to is that, from what I understand, that I need to give these Nobles access to "tokens" to place their chests. (I own all of the land and buildings) The chest says it is a "Small Container" but I don't know how to give access to just small containers. I originally gave these Nobles access to "Small Building Tokens" to place the chests and that works. Later, I ran into an issue where the number of small buildings on many parcels is way too small to give everyone small building access tokens. It hinders the process of even having huge parcels for me as I want to have multiple people to have multiple personal chests on my Guild EK. I notice that when a chest is placed, it increments the "Container" count, but not the small building count.

My question is: Do I really need to give another Noble/Vassal, Small building tokens to place just a personal chest? or am I just doing it wrong? Can I just give them access to one building token or XS instead of S?

Dazed and Confused...
Cardinal Fear

Edited by CardinalFear

Contact: Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok @battlevortex - battlevortex.tv

On 9/20/2021 at 1:16 AM, Jah said:

Vassals can place chests. You don't need to assign them tokens, just make them Vassals.

Well, I would think that's how it should work. However, when two different Nobles tried to place a chest, it was telling them that they didn't have the token needed to place the item. Maybe that is a bug, or do I need to assign them as both a vassal and a Noble?

Edited by CardinalFear
Grammar

Contact: Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok @battlevortex - battlevortex.tv

48 minutes ago, CardinalFear said:

I need to assign them as both a vassal and a Noble

This

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano