Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why do CAP enchants exist? Everyone is using exp cap.

Bogul

• Bogul changed the title to Why do CAP enchants exist? Everyone is unsing exp cap.
Just now, phennexion said:

I was thinking about this, and it could technically be possible to wear full assembly cap gear, hit assemble, switch to exp cap gear, and then use that for ultimate min maxing?

seems like an awful game experience swapping gear all the time

They should fix the obvious min/max builds and actually make players decide between options on how they want to design their Crows. If they made those tweaks then possibly the Cap enchants could serve a purpose.

58 minutes ago, phennexion said:

I was thinking about this, and it could technically be possible to wear full assembly cap gear, hit assemble, switch to exp cap gear, and then use that for ultimate min maxing?

Wouldn't even matter because you cant get over 98% success chance anyhow.

aeei5jG.png

Assembly stopped mattering as a stat the moment they let you just pay dust to fix failures with no other lasting penalty. Even if it did still matter, the 98% cap is so easily achievable without gear there's no reason to care about increasing the assembly stat.

LMAO my website is broken please click this to apply to Flames of Exile (maybe, if that's not busted too)

On 5/11/2015 at 1:48 PM, CAWCAWCAW said:

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

• Bogul changed the title to Why do CAP enchants exist? Everyone is using exp cap.