Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

War Tribe Bazaar - Crowfall Market Place

ierrie

Hi there!
Before I jump in: I know there is some push back for having a marketplace so please spare the opinion piece.
War Tribe Bazaar
I started a project to create a single marketplace to make it easier for both buyers and sellers to find what their looking for. Created a comprehensive (and growing) google sheets with a google form to make it easy to setup a listing. Once you're wares have been purchased and Discord bot/command will take care of removing your listing from the marketplace. Super simple way to help ease some tension from aggravated buyers.

Currently:
Created a google sheets to house listings from Sellers. Sellers will start off by filling out a Google Form that contains 90% of all Crowfall items. Allow buyers to easily navigate the sheet to help speed up purchase and reduce frustration of EK jumping.

Goal:
Finish making all items available from Google Form. Later, if there is enough traction here, take time to create a third-party application.

If you are interested, please join here - https://discord.gg/xM2hJS8sUU and head to the #info Channel.
Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you for checking it out!