Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Any chance they will add ML drops to be attainable solo?

Tendeep

Not all of us can get a buddy with Foreman to get the required drops from Motherloads to make certain goods.

Couldn't you just allow us to farm ML's solo, with reduced drop rate, or using a unique disc or tool?

With more people leaving the game, buying these things is not even really an option, either you can not find the mats, or they are crazy expensive!

46 minutes ago, Tendeep said:

Not all of us can get a buddy with Foreman to get the required drops from Motherloads to make certain goods.

Couldn't you just allow us to farm ML's solo, with reduced drop rate, or using a unique disc or tool?

With more people leaving the game, buying these things is not even really an option, either you can not find the mats, or they are crazy expensive!

The mats from motherloads should have been available from smaller nodes in smaller supply from day 1. I have foremans, but as with most harvesting nobody wants to grind materials, and those of us that do can't.

@ACE-Tiggs

Any chance this could get a review?  The game is very limited to small/solo.  If this is not part of the vision, well then it would be nice to know, as it is a turn off for casual, solo, and now the shrinking smaller guilds.

There are only two things you cannot get without a buddy, minerals and gems. Where is the problem with this? I also cannot take a fort or a keep without other people. I can't win a campaign without other people. I can gather gold, dust, ore, and other resources which I can trade in exchange for minerals, gems, vessels and jewelry. I can also just ask my guild to make me a vessel or jewelry. The game forces you to rely on others and not just solo. I like that community focus.

3 minutes ago, ShuaiGe said:

There are only two things you cannot get without a buddy, minerals and gems. Where is the problem with this? I also cannot take a fort or a keep without other people. I can't win a campaign without other people. I can gather gold, dust, ore, and other resources which I can trade in exchange for minerals, gems, vessels and jewelry. I can also just ask my guild to make me a vessel or jewelry. The game forces you to rely on others and not just solo. I like that community focus.

It locks players out of two professions for no good reason. There is no economy making it almost impossible to buy those resources. The game already has severe player retention issues. Do you really think supporting things that add to those issues is in the best interest of the game? I get you think crafters, and harvesters care about forts, and keeps, but they likely don't, different types of players. At the end of the day it's less people in the game world for you to possibly play against.

What community focus would that be? The game is hemorrhaging players. It'll be a little late if they wait until your crafters, and gatherers all quit.

1 hour ago, ShuaiGe said:

Why, for no reason, lock players out of aspects of the game?

Want things to be better in a group, great, do that!  To limit what players can and can not do as an individual is not inviting.  It limits the potential fun a person can have while playing.

With more people leaving the game, Vessel prices are already getting bonkers, nutty, WTF price is that, insane!  I can only assume the rest of the economy will follow.  Dust grinders are drying up.  I for one am tired of grinding gold to keep up...

Fun is just getting sucked right out of the game (and maybe it is just me, maybe I am the minority here, but all I am asking for are things I think would help the average joe have more fun).