Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where did everyone go?

Jacobin2020

15 minutes ago, Jacobin2020 said:

Got back from a family trip and ...no one is on.  Nobody..rode around for 30 minutes and not a single player to be found.  Guildmates havent logged in to discord for days.  Lost connection and now cant even get into the game.

Is it shut down?

That's a quite commonly experienced issue, which mostly derives from ripples throughout the observable parts of our space-time continuum. Or in more simple words: We are always there ... we're just not always "here".

Don't let that distract you. I mean, who would you be to complain anyways, right ... just "coming back" from "somewhere else"? Causality! Maybe your individual "there, but not here" waves caused enough ripples to effect others so much, that their ripples are now coming back to you? Serves you right!!!!!!

Besides that, I fullheartedly agree (not that it would matter in any way, though). ;)

39 minutes ago, Kraahk said:

That's a quite commonly experienced issue, which mostly derives from ripples throughout the observable parts of our space-time continuum. Or in more simple words: We are always there ... we're just not always "here".

Don't let that distract you. I mean, who would you be to complain anyways, right ... just "coming back" from "somewhere else"? Causality! Maybe your individual "there, but not here" waves caused enough ripples to effect others so much, that their ripples are now coming back to you? Serves you right!!!!!!

Besides that, I fullheartedly agree (not that it would matter in any way, though). ;)

I just got baited into a headache ty xd

1 hour ago, Kraahk said:

38 minutes ago, IceBolt said:

I just got baited into a headache ty xd

Relax.!. LOL

Does this mean people are open to discussing the links between quantum nonlocality, and a lower bound on the product of uncertainties of a pair of conjugate variables?

Exciting!

Edited by Nichivo

2 hours ago, Jacobin2020 said:

Got back from a family trip and ...no one is on.  Nobody..rode around for 30 minutes and not a single player to be found.  Guildmates havent logged in to discord for days.  Lost connection and now cant even get into the game.

Is it shut down?

I think its dead. I put up a forum poll the other day....

Only 10 people voted.

All the streamers, even dilbo and rufio, are moving onto new world.

Then after that gets boring, elyon and mortal online 2. Hopefully ace spends a few months changing craftfail's overall concept design to release on steam.

Sadly however, they appear to be wasting time on lame old roadmap ideas and continue to keep the game geared towards the largest alliances having all the advantages and content and crafting superiority and zone parking siege window queue fillers.

Just 10 people voted lol. Dead on Arrival even with nw postponed, people are done with ace's incompetence. Most players are on a 'will return in a few months if they CHANGE the blasted game' status. 🌠

8 minutes ago, Jubileet said:

Just 10 people voted lol. Dead on Arrival even with nw postponed, people are done with ace's incompetence. Most players are on a 'will return in a few months if they CHANGE the blasted game' status. 🌠

To be fair I didn't vote because it was a terrible poll, but I don't disagree with your overall opinion.

Don't worry, it's only a soft launch. When they do the REAL launch they will have hundreds of thousands of players!

IHaKjRO.png

"Crowfall's evolution has been interesting: when we started, the game leaned much more heavily on survival mechanics. over time we added more and more strategy and pulled the survival mechanics. by launch, we'll be the most strategic virtual universe (IMO surpassing Eve Online)" - J. Todd Coleman, January 5th 2020

I watched 30ish death alliance ride around doing forts unopposed, and defending a keep(that doesn't matter) unopposed. Absolutely riveting gameplay, it was like watching trained primates do water ballet. It's pretty sad when the very timers that allow people to leverage more people, no longer result in any combat at all, and those involved don't seem to understand why, if only they would let go they could remove their hand from the coconut.

*deleted*

moved this to a thread of its own

Edited by eaos
moved post

At this point I really do not think timer or small fix like that could matter.

Could these small things remain current players? Maybe but for sure will not push gone players to come back and new ones to come in mass.

We are far past damage control, damage is done plain and full.

On 9/23/2021 at 5:35 AM, Nichivo said:

Fixed 🤣

Got a few months at least. Once you see Crowfall go free to play, you can get the funeral preparations ready.

Wearily do I sleep eternity away.

Without fear or haste, on bedding made of solitude and silence.

Personally, I find the new Global Conquest concept interesting and was coming back ...

BUT the reality is all the communities I follow or am part of are currently playing New World.  Like many, I doubt that will last very long (a few weeks, maybe two months). 

I would not lose hope in Crowfall.  

When they feel ready, I do hope they will publish on GOG, Steam, Humble Bundle, Greenmangaming, etc.

Edited by baraz
(trying to refresh my signature :P)

Baraz / Siriel, The Shipwrecked Pirates and ally of the WinterbladesUndead Lords (UDL)
- Loved Shadowbane and played *a lot* of Darkfall.  I now play mostly cRPGs. (Steam).