Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.200 Public Test Bug Reports for 9/27/2021

mdonley

Test Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Test Feedback

If you can provide us with the steps you used to create the bug (reproducible steps), an image or even a short video clip that would be ideal and aid us in getting the bug entered properly into our tracking software. Additionally, if you run across a bug on LIVE, can you please try to reproduce it on our Test server as well and let us know if you're successful. 

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

underhill mobs near earth temple sometimes show the loot beam and have gold on them, but nothing is reported on the loot ticker when auto looted.

update

It could just be that my loot ticker has stopped working altogether.

update

several things appeared on the loot ticker after i looted the underhill quest chest.

and then the loot ticker started working again.

Edited by OldVamp

Updated. It's a bug.

When I create a character and first time spawn in God Reach, I will be spawn at [Earth Temple].
If I am in a [Moon] or [Sun] guild, or I choose the [Moon] or [Sun] Faction in the [Earth Temple].
When I step into the gate to the Sky Point, I will spawn at the [Gate to Earth Temple], and die.

Shouldn't it teleport you to the gate of your Faction is ? (as it did before)

p.s. There is no gate to Sky Point in the Moon or Sun Temple, so I am stock. No way to the Sky Point.

Edited by nerv
add a video clip

The main quest line broke on quest "Return to Commander Ismene" after "Capture the Outpost" she has no quest icon over her head, but has one on the compass.

unknown.png

and I can not interact with her

unknown.png

Edited by OldVamp

The knockdown of the Divine Light of the Fury promotion of Templar can be interrupted if you get cc/animation cancel with Righteous Stand before the full animation of the Divine Light. The field will still get deployed while the knockdown will not happen.

How to test:

Use Divine Light besides the training dummy as a Fury Templar and immediately cancel the animation with Righteous Stand. The field will get deployed shortly after but the knockdown will not happen.

Catapults damage themselves when fired in an EK. In this screenshot the Treb is the target, but all damage goes to the firing Catapult.

j3rUTTl.png

It doesn't matter where the Catapult aims. It always hits itself.

UPPyhtc.png

Ballista also hit themselves every time they fire.

pnkhl8L.png

The Trebuchet works fine, hitting the target as expected.

NWoKIXN.png

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

When creating a new character, if you bypass Guillermo, and run straight to the Level Up pedestal, your active quest changes from speaking to Guillermo, to the quest "You're going to need this", and removes Guillermo's quest.  The game does not communicate that the quest from Guillermo is removed, however, Guillermo's quest is still available, and his "?" is visible.  When taken, it directs me to the Earth Sentinal, as normal, but now I have two quests in my log, NPE and fast track quests.

Quest "You're Going To Need This" (After using level up pedestal)

• Does not provide wood to craft bandage with
  • [placeholder] Text
  • After harvesting knotwood by hand, crafting a bandage, then returning to the Sentinal, there is more [placeholder] text

Quest "Get Ready To Fight"

• [placeholder] text
  • Cannot bind to Respawn Statue in Earth Temple, as character is already bound there.
  • There is no "?" telling you which statue to bind to.
  • Went to NPE Sun Temple to bind to that statue, only to come back to Earth Temple and re-bind, which did not satisfy quest requirement
  • Checked new Sky P:oint, still no "?" and binding to a statue there did not progress quest.
  • Now stuck and can't progress past this point, or remove the quest UI from my screen.

Edited by Solstar

There's an odd sound I'll notice as I start travelling on a map. It will happened not constantly but intermittently. This was whether I was walking or riding. Footage here on a fae Archdruid. The sound effect at first reminded me of something similar to a druid winds spell.

The sound wasn't something I noticed riding around on a guinecean Vanguard Scout.

10 minutes ago, Thon said:

There's an odd sound I'll notice as I start travelling on a map. It will happened not constantly but intermittently. This was whether I was walking or riding. Footage here on a fae Archdruid. The sound effect at first reminded me of something similar to a druid winds spell.

The sound wasn't something I noticed riding around on a guinecean Vanguard Scout.

That would be the continuous loop of the sound when opening cabinets in houses I reported the first day the test server was brought up.

11 minutes ago, Thon said:

That sound is associated with lootable containers.  When you get close enough to a container and it renders in to your client, that sound is played.  When the container de-renders either by you or someone else looting it, it will also make that same sound.  Otherwise, if you turn around and ride away, when that container is far enough away it will de-render and you'll hear the same sound.  This SOUND BUG happens uniquely for EACH CONTAINER!  So if you enter a village spawn with lots of houses and lots of containers, you will get spammed with what sounds like a Star Wars whoosh whoop shooolp blaster war.

Suns of Worvan (Fire immunity barrier) cannot be used at the same time as a normal damage barrier (general damage barrier, non immunity type) like the other immunity barriers can (Mudman, Twister of Fate)

Respawn outposts do not have the "Steps" like they do in dregs to allow easier climbing.

Loot containers are still spawning outside of the buildings in weird areas.

unknown.png

Edited by Erethion
Additional inconsistencies found.

Playing normally.  An event happened, but I did not check it.  The Events tab "new event" yellow circle was over the events tab.  I resized the chat window, making it smaller.  The chat window resized correctly, but the position of the yellow dot on the events tab did not move with the resized chat window.

LOS7VjL.png

YBxqLqh.png

the test server > God Reach > Sky Point > Moon's Rune Gate
It has no effect and cannot be teleported back to the temple

I guess the sun's Rune Gate are the same
only Earth Rune Gate has an effect

But player in the Sun and Moon faction cannot enter the realm of the earth !!!!

Edited by ElceLALA

sky point temple gate spawned me into the earth zone and insta killed me before the screen even loaded

I am moon faction, my bind is in earth temple for some reason, binds should default to associated faction temple to prevent new players from this experience.  This started happening since last test center update

and there are no portals in moon temple area so there is no way to get to sky point as any other faction other than earth.

Edited by eaos