Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.200 Public Test Server Feedback for 9/27/2021

Test Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Test Feedback

If you can provide us with the steps you used to create the bug (reproducible steps), an image or even a short video clip that would be ideal and aid us in getting the bug entered properly into our tracking software. Additionally, if you run across a bug on LIVE, can you please try to reproduce it on our Test server as well and let us know if you're successful. 

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

The little orange dot in the Chat window when a new Event tab action happens is a really nice feature. Maybe you could add a similar dot for /whisper messages, so private messaging in the Me tab becomes viable.

What is the point of burrow?

You can't use it in a siege because of the sentinel, and now you can't use it outside of a siege either because even if you evade the guards you just magically take damage.

Why did you build a race with the unique ability to tunnel under walls if you're just going to make tunneling under walls impossible or pointless? Wasn't doing exactly this the intent of the skill in the first place?

LMAO my website is broken please click this to apply to Flames of Exile (maybe, if that's not busted too)

On 5/11/2015 at 1:48 PM, CAWCAWCAW said:

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

2 hours ago, PopeUrban said:

What is the point of burrow?

You can't use it in a siege because of the sentinel, and now you can't use it outside of a siege either because even if you evade the guards you just magically take damage.

Why did you build a race with the unique ability to tunnel under walls if you're just going to make tunneling under walls impossible or pointless? Wasn't doing exactly this the intent of the skill in the first place?

If you haven't figured it out by now you never will. 

Feedback---Check your player numbers per region, and split the dregs map accordingly. Decreased player base may warrant a smaller map...not sure it needs to be that damn small. Add another EU and probably at least one more NA?  Additionally take a look at current dregs. 

*Que the Aussie hate*

a 61 player guild (granted, backed by WBs) has control over 1.5 zones, seemingly uncontested due to time zone. I'm not sure what Synapse even does all day considering they are the only Australian guild? 

Maybe put a keep on a more beneficial timer for them, 1 keep...but dedicated zones for 61 players? Of which 20 may play? Seems far to easy to skew numbers for a small player base. 

***Disclaimer*** I don't hate Aussies. I really wish I had their accent. Also, don't know if there are more guilds I am unaware of, but based on the map there isn't. 

"

• Keep Interiors will now apply a damage over time effect when infiltrated by enemies outside of a siege window."

I think this is a change for the worse: from someone who's never done keep infiltration, just been on the other end. One big advantage crowfall has for its open world over other mmos is its dynamic interaction with the terrain, it's all traversable. It does make the game feel unique. When you removed the way (for all classes with 20m movement) over the walls into the Castle, that too was a disappointment.

I enjoyed the feeling dregs still isn't quite safe outside Temple and something unexpected could still interfere, if you're not standing next to a perception keep guard. If new players are quitting over it, something less punishing would be preferable.

Keep Interiors will now apply a damage over time effect when infiltrated by enemies outside of a siege window.

I do not like this change. Infiltration of keeps is content. 

I also don't like the invulnerable guards in keeps outside siege windows!

IhhQKY6.gif

22 hours ago, Zatch said:

If you haven't figured it out by now you never will. 

I know you can use it for other things, but the reason it was created in the first place was "to be the teleport that goes through walls" not just "the stealth teleport"

That's why its called burrow, and why the race (originally, the archetype that was a class/race combo) is a guinea pig.

LMAO my website is broken please click this to apply to Flames of Exile (maybe, if that's not busted too)

On 5/11/2015 at 1:48 PM, CAWCAWCAW said:

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

4 hours ago, Jah said:

I also don't like the invulnerable guards in keeps outside siege windows!

hmm.

Maybe we can come to a compromise on both.

Vulnerable guards but damage debuff.

Just make that damage slow. And have it no remove from stealth.

Stealthers afk-sitting on a keep is dumb too. Think we can handle the numbers well enough to make keep diving not as effortless as it is now.

Hell, might even have the buff work as a max health debuff. Might be able to bypass the stealth issue with that.

And if we do make keep diving a risk I wouldnt mind adding back those random acess points we had before. If it is an dangerous endeavor I dont mind having it easier to do.