Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.200 Public Test Bug Reports for 9/30/2021

Test Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Test Feedback

If you can provide us with the steps you used to create the bug (reproducible steps), an image or even a short video clip that would be ideal and aid us in getting the bug entered properly into our tracking software. Additionally, if you run across a bug on LIVE, can you please try to reproduce it on our Test server as well and let us know if you're successful. 

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Still sometimes getting stuck in only being able to whatever harvesting tool I have instead of my weapon on left click.  Only resolution is to use an attack ability from the tray.  Unequipping and re-equipping weapon and/or harvest tool does not work.

• After selecting an archetype with a female body type and returning to custom character, the male body type icon is selected even though the screen behaves as though female is selected.
  • Selecting a non-gendered race in this situation results in no avatar being displayed, and being able to do weird things like select "Elken Assassin".

Approached a campfire, and was shown the "You can cook! Try making stew!" tutorial popup. I then pressed some rapid combination of M (to open map) and Enter (to close the popup) and the client crashed with the following exception in Player.log.

===== CATEGORY : TextInput =====
Map Keyboard/cat=TextInput/layout=QWERTY/15 (Count:6) [DISABLED] _||_ Source Keyboard/cat=TextInput/layout=QWERTY/68 (Count:6)
0. 2048 / Confirm ~ Button/Return/id=58/idx=58    key:Return/None    axis:type=None/range=Full/contri=Positive
1. 2049 / Confirm ~ Button/Keypad Enter/id=52/idx=52    key:KeypadEnter/None    axis:type=None/range=Full/contri=Positive
2. 2050 / ChatSpace ~ Button/Space/id=54/idx=54    key:Space/None    axis:type=None/range=Full/contri=Positive
3. 2051 / ChatTab ~ Button/Ctrl + Tab/id=56/idx=56    key:Tab/LeftControl, RightControl    axis:type=None/range=Full/contri=Positive
4. 2052 / ChatShiftTab ~ Button/Ctrl + Shift + Tab/id=56/idx=56    key:Tab/LeftControl, RightControl, LeftShift, RightShift    axis:type=None/range=Full/contri=Positive
5. 2053 / ChatFilterCycle ~ Button/Shift + Tab/id=56/idx=56    key:Tab/LeftShift, RightShift    axis:type=None/range=Full/contri=Positive

ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: _unity_self
  at WorldViewManager.Disable () [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0 
  at WorldViewManager.OnDestroy () [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0 

(Filename: currently not available on il2cpp Line: -1)

Sending social service command: location:update
CoroutineManager.OnDestroy: 0 managed coroutines

Edit to add: looks like the server went down for maintenance just as this happened! That's probably how I got booted. :)

Edited by apocriva

if you quickly right click a lot of Building Materials (e.g Ingots, Boulders..) from your inventory  into a keep chest, after a few, you will not be able to right click them to store them ' Items cannot be moved to an inventory in overflow'. Even though there is still room and you can also still manually drag them in there

At the moment, the Disciplines that you have equipped on your character cost Import Tokens to import into the TEST Dregs.

This is instead of the patch notes' intention that soul bound Disciplines should cost 0 Import Tokens to bring into a campaign.

EDIT: I've seen on campaign announcement it's the design intention now.

Edited by Thon

TEST Dregs, if you enter a 'non-equipables Embargo' campaign with a Common+ quality Stonemasonry Exploration Discipline equipped and a crafted Common+ quality Human vessel, you can easily farm 75 Ethereal Dust inside the campaign to quickly craft a vendor and fill the vendor NPC slots in the Temple markets.

I'm not sure yet if it's your intention with importing Vessels, instead of first farming the 15k gold to buy a vessel from the Temple NPC vendor, or gathering the materials to craft a vessel inside a campaign.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1146455918?t=00h00m51s

No idea if this is new but when crafting, you can "easily" see negative quantities of material. Steps to reproduce:

1. Have 1 stack of 200 ore in inventory
  2. Have 1 stack of 1 ore in inventory
  3. Go to stonemason station
  4. Open the Carpentry Nails recipe
  5. Select quantity: 13
  6. Right click a stack of 200 ore. It should put 195 ore in the station and make the 200 stack be a 5 ore stack.
  7. Drag and drop the new 5 ore stack onto the 1 ore stack
  8. Now you see a stack of -194 ore and a stack of 200 ore.

The sunken temple in dregs Jimrodel shows at the top of the screen a hotzone is starting in 3h. While it's not on the hotzone list in the leaderboard.

The golems are also already dropping 8 dust each. but i'm not sure if that's normal or hotzone value

https://imgur.com/zYgeTBB

(Performed with Alpha Warrior archetype)

• Sentinel of Earth intro quest after creating archetype uses same voice line for each page of text.
  • Intro quests don't automatically track.
  • Chat automatically changes to Zone tab when zoning. (Different from live, unclear if intentional.) Expected result: previously-selected chat tab remains active.
  • Did not receive a talent point at level 26.
    • Used leveling dust to level to 30. Talent point notification showed up, but no talents points to spend!
  • Champion rage bar appears full upon zoning.

Unable to launch CrowfallLauncher.exe to access Test Realm while CrowfallLauncher.exe for live is running.

Despite separate Install locations, C:\Program Files (x86)\ACE\Crowfall_Test\Test\Crowfall and C:\Program Files (x86)\ACE\Crowfall_Live\Live\Crowfall respectively.  And trying to change Executable name from CrowfallLauncher.exe to TestCrowfallLauncher.exe and then launching TestCrowfallLauncher.exe still didn't work.

Couldn't update the Crowfall Test realm while playing Crowfall.

unknown.png

• Outposts in Arinia don't align with flag on map. (non-exhaustive list)
    • 1228, 0, 2507
    • 1742, 0, 1453
    • 2053, 2, 3359
    • 2547, 14, 4092
    • 2600, 1, 1958
    • 2843, 6, 3866
    • 3840, 19, 2721

Alright, they're just generally misaligned all over the map. I'll assume it's intentional and stop recording. lol

Edited by apocriva

Confessor Archetype - After the step for spell usage introduction on the quest A Hero's Welcome.  The quest chain doesn't provide rewards and clear from the Log correctly.  This leaves "A Hero's Welcome" as an active quest in error at the start of the journey.

If you create Bandages to move the chain on to the next step, you receive a New Quest chain prompting you to Journey to Skypoint and talk to Huebald.  After talking to Huebald and receiving "Get Ready to Fight" as an active quest, if you ping pong back to Earth Temple, you can turn in "A Hero's Welcome" for completion, reward, and to clear it from quest log.

Edited by OldMan
Updated

13 hours ago, OldMan said:

Unable to launch CrowfallLauncher.exe to access Test Realm while CrowfallLauncher.exe for live is running.

Despite separate Install locations, C:\Program Files (x86)\ACE\Crowfall_Test\Test\Crowfall and C:\Program Files (x86)\ACE\Crowfall_Live\Live\Crowfall respectively.  And trying to change Executable name from CrowfallLauncher.exe to TestCrowfallLauncher.exe and then launching TestCrowfallLauncher.exe still didn't work.

Couldn't update the Crowfall Test realm while playing Crowfall.

Does it work if you close the Live launcher before you launch the Test launcher?

2 minutes ago, apocriva said:

Does it work if you close the Live launcher before you launch the Test launcher?

I can have one Crowfall Launcher open, either Live or Test, but not both at the same time.  So I couldn't update Test while playing Live.  To expand on this, I can't launch a second instance of Crowfall Live either.  If I wanted to log in to 2 accounts at the same time from the same PC I would be unable to, because a second instance of Crowfall Launcher needed to log in would not start.  Running the shortcut for Crowfall Live after being logged in, simply  brings me back to the existing Crowfall Launcher running instead of creating a new instance of the application to use.