Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.200 Public Test Server Feedback for 9/30/2021

Test Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Test Feedback

If you can provide us with the steps you used to create the bug (reproducible steps), an image or even a short video clip that would be ideal and aid us in getting the bug entered properly into our tracking software. Additionally, if you run across a bug on LIVE, can you please try to reproduce it on our Test server as well and let us know if you're successful. 

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

I find it funny that you're saying that you want bugs to be reported here, then direct us to back to... here, in order to give feedback. 

Anyway, I love the changes to armor/armor penetration across the board, but I'm apprehensive about a few aspects:
Blackguards are already powerful as hell, let alone when they can get far higher levels of mitigation (including better armor and lowered penetration, it comes out to 25-35% more mitigation in some situations), is there anything being done to ensure that an already incredibly powerful class doesn't become more powerful?

Is there anything to help the current 'burst' classes (Cutthroat and less so-fanatic) that heavily rely on their ability to kill a target quickly, to either be able to kill targets as quickly, or be able to survive long enough to get the kill over the increased kill duration?

Does the combination of personal armor penetration, and armor reduction abilities on your enemy stack, because if so we can have max penetration on ourselves and simply reduce the enemies armor to get similar levels of penetration to now? 

There's a new sharpen filter or something on Test, and I think it looks really nice! :)

Biggest feedback though for the new Archetype system being implemented is that it is super scary being dropped into PvP conflict naked with starter weapons lol

When the changes on TEST are patched onto LIVE, please would you explain why you want equipped Disciplines equipped to cost Import Tokens for a campaign 🙂 I'm not sure I understand the reason yet.

24 minutes ago, Thon said:

When the changes on TEST are patched onto LIVE, please would you explain why you want equipped Disciplines equipped to cost Import Tokens for a campaign 🙂 I'm not sure I understand the reason yet.

I am just guessing, but I think they made the change, for consistency.  If you import the disciplines without having them equipped they cost a token.  So if you bring a character with them equipped they should cost a token.  

Otherwise people can unlock from Dregs - Equip Discs outside of Dregs - and bring discs in as equipped and not pay a token.  It either always needs to cost or always be free so that the game is consistent.

1 minute ago, OldMan said:

I am just guessing, but I think they made the change, for consistency.  If you import the disciplines without having them equipped they cost a token.  So if you bring a character with them equipped they should cost a token.  

Otherwise people can unlock from Dregs - Equip Discs outside of Dregs - and bring discs in as equipped and not pay a token.  It either always needs to cost or always be free so that the game is consistent.

Right, I expect but I'm not sure. Personally, my preference would be that specifically soulbound Disciplines cost 0 Import Tokens. Though I'm wondering too if it's a very small disincentive to avoid equipping a Stonemasonry discipline before going into a campaign. This so you can craft your x many vendors at the start of campaign to take Temple vendor slots.

At the moment, I'd appreciate logging out of Eternal Kingdoms to take 1 second by default. Better yet if it's ready, a / command to toggle the length on or off for the EK.

re: equipped disciplines costing tokens...

The real headache I see for me personally is if equipped tokens don't get unequipped when unlocking a character, resulting in having to reimport disciplines accidentally.

7 minutes ago, apocriva said:

re: equipped disciplines costing tokens...

The real headache I see for me personally is if equipped tokens don't get unequipped when unlocking a character, resulting in having to reimport disciplines accidentally.

Oh, that's an interesting argument Apocriva, if when we unlock the toon if discs don't get stripped like all other inventory then that would be a reason for them to not cost import tokens during campaign.   (not sure how it currently works)

stop trying to kick us out of enemy keeps. its good content for small groups to go after big groups with keeps and gank people with major risk. keeps arent temples, and they shouldn't be safezones, that's the entire point of upgrading, adding guards, and walls. keep owners can easily navigate with 0 risk by staying close to guards or inside the main keep area once they've made upgrades.