Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

We need a Favorite option for Trade EKs

Frankenwulf

As I find myself roaming different trade EK's looking for specific items, I come across some fairly good EK's that have lots of options and vendors. Maybe im blind, but I do not see any option to mark an EK as a favorite. Right now I am looking for an EK I recently visited but there is no option to see recently visited EK's either. I wanted to go purchase an item I saw but cant remember at which one I was. Please add the option to look at recently visited EK's and also give an option where we can favorite the ones we like going to! This is a QOL improvement that really must be implemented. If everyone agrees, please promote this so the folks at ACE can get this done. 

In an older version of the lobby UI, we had the ability to favorite EKs. They have a really bad habit of doing things like that, re-designing something and leaving out something important. I can't tell you how many times we had practice dummies and then lost them in a re-design, only to have to ask them to add them back again.