Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.200 Public Test Bug Reports for 10/5/2021

Test Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Test Feedback

If you can provide us with the steps you used to create the bug (reproducible steps), an image or even a short video clip that would be ideal and aid us in getting the bug entered properly into our tracking software. Additionally, if you run across a bug on LIVE, can you please try to reproduce it on our Test server as well and let us know if you're successful. 

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

(Playing with Alpha Warrior archetype)

Unable to complete "A Hero's Welcome" prior to "You're Going to Need These". Unable to progress without procuring wood because I haven't received the wood from A Hero's Welcome.

(Got some wood to progress this quest, and I see that this is also the quest which rewards starting gear!)

Edit:

This also happened on the Blackguard, Crusader, Fanatic and Paladin archetypes.

Edited by apocriva

If you alt-tab out of the client while loading, when it is finished loading, the client still consumes input. This is changed behaviour from before 7.1 I think, where the client would sort of be quiet while you were typing in another window when loading finished.

When placing the free relic statues from the temple into my EK, it says they're going to collide with the wall, when they are at least 20m from the wall. Hit boxes might be bugged.

Also, I think the CD on this guy is bugged 24 hours seems nuts for a buff:
unknown.png

With a smithing discipline equipped, the blacksmithing station always opens to Mail Boots, or resets to Mail Boots after performing a craft. Without a smithing discipline equipped, the same behaviour results but with Shield: Medium Shield. General crafting station also appears to be affected.

(In case it's relevant, this was in God's Reach Earth Temple.)

Edited by apocriva

This border in Sky Point behaves strangely! It extends well beyond where it seems like it should, but it flickers in and out as the camera is rotated beyond certain points (for example, at around 1471, 2, 2469).

unknown.png

And here, two of these borders intersect and pop in and out when rotating the camera.

unknown.png

40 minutes ago, apocriva said:

https://imgur.com/a/mI2kWfl

Logging animation snaps back to idle in a weird way. (Also the new responsive harvesting takes some getting used to, but that's a feature not a bug :D It's good!)

Seems like you're a lot closer to that tree than 12 meters. Looks like a bug in the distance calculator.

unknown.png

After removing a discipline that grants a trait that allows intermediate tools to be equipped, with one of those tools equipped, the tools are now displayed in a weird green color instead of with a red transparent overlay.

To reproduce:

• Equip harvesting discipline.
  • Equip intermediate tool.
  • Unequip harvesting discipline.
  • Result: color is incorrect.

Created new Half-Giant Champion archetype character and was not immediately loaded into God's Reach, instead it just took me to the Starting Worlds section expanded.  But still no call to action to actually click on GR Snaptest 10_07 and load the world.

fatherjimforumsig.gif

Not sure if intended but the no cross line by deadmans mire  running north to south at u17 is passable at the edge of the terrain. I didn't find anything too useful except a a shortcut to the enemy areas of skypoint. Would leave as is!!!!!

12 hours ago, ThunderWar said:
  • Tried to change the appearance of the Archetype character, but it went back to the default look after I entered God's Reach
  • Can't talk to Huebald 

I also used a half-giant champion archetype and the customizations were not saved.  However i can talk to Huebald.

fatherjimforumsig.gif

Sometimes chat gets disrupted in a way that is very confusing to describe...

• Messages sometimes don't appear when sending them.
  • Chat log changes when switching to another chat tab and back.

Unclear how to reproduce this issue, but it feels like it's related to changing chat tabs somehow.